Find the best studios near you.
Join the waitlist and be the first one to know when we’re ready for launch.
About this studio
Trybe is Hong Kong’s premier training center for gymnastics, weightlifting, acrobatics and movement. Whether you are looking to increase your fitness, strength, mobility, body sense or pick up some new skills, their 3,500 sq ft facility in Wong Chuk Hang has it all!trybehk.com+852 3427 9017
- C: Handstand 1 (5 Credits/$250)
- AR: Superhero Flex (3 Credits/$150)
- G: Rings 1 (5 Credits/$250)
- AR: Full Body Fix (4 Credits/$200)
- M: Calisthenics 1 (5 Credits/$250)
- SC: Barbell Club - Powerlifting (5 Credits/$250)
- SC: Strength Training (5 Credits/$250)
- C: Partner Acro 1 (4 Credits/$200)
- SC: Body Burn45 (4 Credits/$200)
- G: Tumbling 1 (5 Credits/$250)
- AR: Contemporary Dance (3 Credits/$150)
- C: Acro Adagio 1 [Couples Only] (4 Credits/$200)
- M: Acrobatics 1 (5 Credits/$250)
- Seniors Lifting Program
How to prepare
Please wear clothing that is comfortable to move in.
How to get there
Trybe is located at Unit 209 - 210, 2nd Floor, One Island South, 2 Heung Yip Road, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong.
Most recent reviews
C: Handstand 1 (5 Credits/$250) with Teddy
SC: Barbell Club - Powerlifting (5 Credits/$250) with Stinger
G: Rings 1 (5 Credits/$250) with Kay
M: Calisthenics 1 (5 Credits/$250) with Teddy
G: Rings 1 (5 Credits/$250) with Kevin
C: Handstand 1 (5 Credits/$250) with Kevin
People also viewed
Start taking classes at Trybe and other studios!
What is ClassPass?
ClassPass is a new kind of gym membership that grants you access to thousands of different classes at studios and gyms in your city and around the world.
Price of membership depends on your plan type and city, and you can book and explore classes ranging from yoga to barre to cycling to martial arts – the options are truly endless!
The number of classes you can take and the number of times you can visit a studio per month depends on which plan you're on. You can figure out which plan you're on by going to your Account Settings and looking under 'Your current plan.' With hundreds of studios in our ever-growing network, you're bound to always find a new class to enjoy. When your cycle renews, you can go back and revisit those favorites yet again!