The perfect gift for fitness loversGift ClassPass
The perks of a ClassPass gift card
Access to boutique fitness studios
Visit top-rated studios and gyms for less than typical drop-in rates
One million workout classes
Try anything like bootcamp, cycling, Pilates, yoga and more
A customized fitness routine
Find classes that work with any schedule and skill level
Choose your amount.We’ll send it.Gift ClassPass
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is ClassPass?
- ClassPass is a monthly fitness membership to one million boutique fitness workouts around the world.
- Do you have to be a member to get ClassPass as a gift?
- Nope. Anyone (members or not) can redeem a ClassPass gift card.
- How do you redeem a gift?
- When you receive a ClassPass gift, you’ll get an email with instructions on how to redeem it. But you can always check out classpass.com/redeem.
- How is the gift delivered?
- ClassPass gift cards are delivered by email, so there’s no need to worry about shipping. If you’re into wrapping presents, we’ll send you an optional printable PDF — gift wrap not included.
- Do ClassPass gift cards expire?
- They don’t! Redeem and use ClassPass gift cards at any time.
- Can I return a gift card?
- Sorry, we don’t offer returns on gift cards.
- What are the terms and conditions?
- Click here for complete ClassPass gift terms and conditions.
We know you want to give ClassPass to everyone (who wouldn’t!) but there are a few quick details to know:
Recipients must be 18 or older. Membership rates vary by city, and gifts apply to subscription costs only. Recipients have to put down a credit card for any late/missed class fees. After their gift month, membership auto-renews, but they can cancel at any time.