- Instructor: Jenna Langhans
- Difficulty level: Open — Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Body focus: Full Body — Arms, Glutes, Legs, Core
- Dumbbells up to three pounds. Pilates mat optional for floor work.
- Class duration
- Workout structure
- The workout will start with three minutes of stretches and deep breaths to warm up the body before going into the Pilates exercise. Throughout the class Jenna will focus on quads, core, back, triceps and shoulders with the use of floor work, small movements, planks and dumbbells for the upper body to build strength and improve endurance. At the end of the class, there will be a short cool down allowing time for additional stretches.
- Class description
- The 30-minute mat Pilates video workout blends the best elements of your favorite barre class with the benefits of a Pilates mat workout. Take this Pilates class at home without a reformer machine. In this mat based class you will get to work on cardio, strength, and flexibility. Using low-impact movement, these exercises are great for beginners, men, and women. The routine will help target the core with an additional focus on legs and glutes. Modifications are offered for different levels. Build strength and improve endurance.This class is best performed barefoot or with barre socks.
Create an account to gain access to thousands of live and on-demand workouts from top-rated studios around the world. Try everything from yoga to strength training to HIIT and more.
Not ready to start today?
Get an inside look at the classes available in your neighborhood with our fitness city guide.