- Instructor: Amanda Robinson
- Difficulty level: Open - Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Body focus: Legs, Glutes, Core, Arms
- Light set of weights. Chair (as a “bar” or anything to hold on to). Pilates mat optional for floor work.
- Class duration
- Workout structure
- Amanda will start the class by warming up the body with stretches and upper body work. Then you will be guided through weights and floorwork exercises to focus on the biceps and triceps. After the floor, we’ll head to the barre and work on strength in the legs and glutes with low impact and ballet movements like pliés, releves, and développés. For the last part of class, we take it back to the floor for weighted core work and end with quick cardio and stretches.
- Class description
- This 30-minute barre workout class will strengthen the body with low-impact movements. The class routine consists of pilates and ballet inspired exercises and weighted combinations which can help improve balance, posture and alignment. Sculpt and tone muscles with both the barre work and floor work while getting more flexible. The barre exercises will target the legs while engaging the core and is a great workout for all levels, even for beginners. This class is best performed barefoot or with barre socks.
Create an account to gain access to thousands of live and on-demand workouts from top-rated studios around the world. Try everything from yoga to strength training to HIIT and more.
Not ready to start today?
Get an inside look at the classes available in your neighborhood with our fitness city guide.