Find the best studios near you.
Join the waitlist and be the first one to know when we’re ready for launch.
About this studio
Carolina Yoga is bringing the best in hot power yoga to Fort Mill with an intense physical workout combined with heat & core strength, while flowing in a high energy atmosphere. In addition, they offer a variety classes for students on every level. Commit • Core • Confidentcarolinayoga.com+1 803 219 1091
Carolina Yoga classes
- Carolina Sweat (Wake n’ Bake)
- Carolina Release (Stretch Appeal)
- Carolina Release (Stretch It)
- Carolina Sweat (Sweat Sesh)
- Carolina Express Sweat (Hot & Fast)
- Carolina Soul Sweat (Sweat & Surrender)
- Carolina Sweat (Morning Sizzle)
- Carolina Soul Sweat (Wholy Yoga)
- Carolina Flow (After Dark)
- Carolina Flow (Detox the Retox)
- Carolina Sweat (Afternoon Delight)
- Carolina Express Release (Stretch Appeal)
- Carolina Flow ($5 ONLY!)
- Carolina Sweat ($5 ONLY!)
- Rocket Vinyasa ($5 ONLY!)
- Carolina Restore (Mellow Out)
- $7 Deep Stretch (Muscle Melt)
- Carolina Hot 26 ($5 ONLY!)
- Carolina Hot 26 (Hot 26)
- Carolina Hot 26 (Silent Hot Box)
How to prepare
Please wear comfortable yoga or exercise clothes. Wearing slightly form fitting clothing is advised so that the instructor may provide alignment cues and corrections. Feel free to bring your own mat, however, they do rent mats and yogi towels for $2/each. Self check in available at the front desk.
How to get there
Carolina Yoga is located at 1309 Broadcloth Street in Fort Mill, South Carolina. The studio entrance is located towards the back of Panera, next to the drive thru entrance.
Lockers, Mats, Parking, Showers, Towels
Most recent reviews
Carolina Sweat (Sweat Sesh) with Nathan
Carolina Express Release (Stretch Appeal) with Viji
Carolina Sweat (Wake n’ Bake) with Amelia
Carolina Flow (After Dark) with Katie
Carolina Sweat (Wake n’ Bake) with Rachael
Carolina Release (Stretch Appeal) with Christine
Carolina Release (Stretch Appeal) with Viji
C3 Recover with Megan
C3 Recover with Megan
C3 Express Hot Power $10 with Lydia
People also viewed
Start taking classes at Carolina Yoga and other studios!
What is ClassPass?
ClassPass is a new kind of gym membership that grants you access to thousands of different classes at studios and gyms in your city and around the world.
Price of membership depends on your plan type and city, and you can book and explore classes ranging from yoga to barre to cycling to martial arts – the options are truly endless!
The number of classes you can take and the number of times you can visit a studio per month depends on which plan you're on. You can figure out which plan you're on by going to your Account Settings and looking under 'Your current plan.' With hundreds of studios in our ever-growing network, you're bound to always find a new class to enjoy. When your cycle renews, you can go back and revisit those favorites yet again!