Barre N9NE - Danvers
Most recent reviews
barre n9ne method with Maria
b9 barre fusion with Erin
b9 barre fusion with Lisa
b9 LIVE virtual barre (sign up by Monday at 9pm EST) with Caroline
b9 barre fusion with Stacie
barre n9ne method with Laura
Rhythm + Stride with Lisa
b9 toned,firm,fit & ready with Debbie
Rhythm + Stride with Stacie
b9 sculpt & sweat with Jennifer
Not ready to start today?
Get an inside look at the classes available in your neighborhood with our fitness city guide.
About this studio
barre n9ne® classes will tone your seat, abdominals, thighs, and arms, strengthen your legs and back and improve your posture to produce a fitter body.barren9ne.com+1 978 777 5808
Barre N9NE classes
- Rhythm + Stride
- barre n9ne method
- b9 barre fusion
- b9 toned,firm,fit & ready
- b9 sculpt & sweat
- Rhythm + Stride (please sign up by 9pm the night before)
- b9 rock your body (mat based class)
- b9 arms, abs & booty! (mat based class)
- b9 all you can barre!
- b9 LIVE virtual barre (sign up by Saturday at 9pm EST)
- b9 LIVE virtual barre (sign up by Friday at 9pm EST)
- b9 abs, booty & lean legs!
- b9 barre fusion (please sign up by 9pm the night before)
- b9 LIVE virtual barre (sign up by 6:15pm EST)
- barre n9ne cardio (clean indoor sneakers required)
- b9 toned, firm, fit & ready! (please sign up by 9pm the night before.)
- b9 LIVE virtual barre (please sign up by 9pm on Tuesday)
- b9 LIVE virtual barre (sign up by Monday at 9pm EST)
- b9 LIVE virtual barre (sign up by Thursday at 9pm EST)
- b9 fusion- mat based class. (please sign up by 9pm the night before)
How to prepare
The studio provides mats. Cardio classes require clean indoor sneakers. Water available for sale for $1.
People also viewed
Start taking classes at Barre N9NE and other studios!
What is ClassPass?
ClassPass is a new kind of gym membership that grants you access to thousands of different classes at studios and gyms in your city and around the world.
Price of membership depends on your plan type and city, and you can book and explore classes ranging from yoga to barre to cycling to martial arts – the options are truly endless!
The number of classes you can take and the number of times you can visit a studio per month depends on which plan you're on. You can figure out which plan you're on by going to your Account Settings and looking under 'Your current plan.' With hundreds of studios in our ever-growing network, you're bound to always find a new class to enjoy. When your cycle renews, you can go back and revisit those favorites yet again!