ClassPass is not just about the fitness classes or working out – it’s also about challenging yourself to doing something new, learning more about yourself and living life to the fullest. That’s why we’re taking a different spin on the #ClassPassChallenge this year. While we know how much you love to sign up for new classes, there’s probably some smoothies you’ve never tried. Or a co-worker in the office you want to get to know better. Or a cooking class you’ve had your eye on (for years).
Now is the time to take one big ‘ole step outside of that comfort zone and take our 30-day #ClassPassChallenge. You’ll not only learn more about yourself and gain a new perspective, but you could win pretty cool prizes, too.
How it works:
- From August 1, 2016 at 6 a.m. EST until August 31, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. EST, try something new every single day. It’s that simple! From a class or a studio to a recipe or an adventure – the choice is up to you!
- For each of the new activities you try, share your experience on Instagram or Twitter using our hashtag #ClassPassChallenge. If you complete a new activity all 31 days in the month of August, you will receive one bonus entry. (Score!)
- Don’t forget! For your entires to be valid, you must complete the ClassPass Challenge Submission Form. By submitting your information, you are also giving ClassPass authorization to send you emails regarding promotions and news. See the full official rules here.
What you could win:
- One grand prize winner will win three months of the ClassPass Core Plan in their city! That’s 10 classes per month!
- One first-runner up will win one month of ClassPass Core Plan in their city.
- Ten second runner-ups will win a swag bag of ClassPass goodies!
Need some inspiration on what new things to do?
Suggested activities to inspire you:
- Write someone a thank-you card.
- Skip your morning coffee for a day.
- Try a new class.
- Unplug from social media for 24 hours.
- Buy a stranger coffee.
- Try a new food you normally would not try.
- Stretch in the morning before work.
- Smile in front of a mirror for two minutes (it’s supposed to boost endorphins!).
- Go outside for a midday walk.
- Eat away from your desk.
- Reach out to someone you haven’t spoken to in a while.
- Put your phone away an hour before bed (it will improve your sleep!).
- Do something nice for someone else, for no reason.
- Try meditating on your commute.
- Take a morning class.
- Try not to say anything negative all day.
- Spend time on something you love to do but never have time for.
- Try a workout you normally don’t like and give it your all.
- Eat at a restaurant you’ve never been to before.
- Take a night class.
- Be as eco-friendly as you can for one day.
- Buy yourself a present.
- Write down one positive thought and stick to it all day.
- Call someone on the phone to chat.
- Ask someone you don’t normally take classes with to take a class with you.
- Go a different way to work than usual.
- Say yes to something you normally would say no to.
- Do an activity alone that you would normally do with a friend.
- Teach yourself a new skill.
- Take a make-up free selfie.
- Clean out a messy drawer or closet.
No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of the continental U.S. (excluding Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and possessions and all overseas Military Installations), 18 years of age or older. Contest starts August 1, 2016, at 6:00:00 am ET and ends August 31, 2016, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Winners will have until September 1, 2017, to use their Prize ClassPass Membership. ClassPass is only available in select cities. To see the full list of cities, click here. Sponsored by ClassPass Inc. Void where prohibited by law.