The Site is not intended for or directed to children, and we will not knowingly collect information from children. Any person who provides information to us through registration or in any other manner on the Site represents to ClassPass that they are 13 years of age or older. If we learn that a child has submitted personal information to us, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.
Collection of Information
ClassPass uses Personal Information for several general purposes:
- to provide you with service information, and news,
- to support the services offered on the Site,
- to contact you for feedback about our services,
- to conduct research about ClassPass’s customer base or services,
- to fulfill your reservation and purchase requests,
- to process your payments including credit checks and collection,
- to notify you of technical updates or changes in policy, or
- to contact you for our own marketing and promotional purposes.
We may use non-Personal Information such as demographic data to analyze and develop our marketing strategy and further improve the Site and our services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- to any applicable venue, studio, instructor, or other service provider for each class or activity that you sign up for on the Site.
- if sharing the information is reasonably necessary to provide a service that you have requested.
- to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners (unless you have opted out of these types of communications).
- if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, in connection with litigation, to prevent a crime, or to protect personal safety, the public, or the Site.
- in connection with a sale or merger with another entity or if ClassPass should ever file for bankruptcy or have its assets sold to another entity.
- when we otherwise have your consent to share the information.
- ClassPass may also share non-Personal Information with third parties (e.g. aggregate or demographic data).
When we collect your contact information from you, you will have the opportunity to indicate your preferences to receive direct marketing or market research information.
You may correct, amend, or delete your Personal Information by editing your profile on the Site or by contacting us.
We are committed to protecting Personal Information from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unauthorized access, and destruction. ClassPass takes reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of Personal Information. We protect the security of your Personal Information during transmission to us by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input.
Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to other sites. ClassPass is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when leaving the Site to read the privacy statements of each site that collects Personal Information.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements on our behalf. These companies may use a cookie or an action tag, also known as a Web Beacon or a 1 pixel .gif file, to tailor the advertisements you see on this Website and other sites, to track your response to their advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of their advertising or to award incentives or points to their members who respond to their advertisements. The cookies, action tags or similar files do not contain any Personal Information.
You can learn more about targeted advertising, its benefits and your choices by going to aboutads.info. The targeted advertising companies we work with are members of the Network Advertising Initiative. The NAI allows you to limit targeted advertising from its members by using an opt-out tool available on the NAI website at networkadvertising.org.
Attention: Chief Privacy Officer
P.O. Box 20196
Greeley Sq Station
New York, NY 10001
Or contact us here.