The Site is not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 13, and we will not knowingly collect information from such persons. Any person who provides information to us through registration or in any other manner on the Site represents to ClassPass that they are 13 years of age or older. If we learn that a child under 13 has submitted personal information to us, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible.
Collection of information
ClassPass collects, holds and uses Personal Information for several primary purposes:
- to provide you with the Site, service information, and news,
- to support the Site and services offered on or through the Site,
- to contact you for feedback about our services,
- to conduct research about ClassPass’s customer base or services,
- to fulfill your reservation and purchase requests,
- to process your payments including credit checks and collection,
- to notify you of technical updates or changes in policy, or
- to contact you for certain marketing and promotional purposes (for further information, including limitations applying to marketing and promotional contact, refer to the specific terms below under the heading "Information Sharing and Disclosure"), and
- to process contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions and fulfill any related awards or discounts.
We may use information which is not Personal information to analyze and develop our marketing strategy and further improve the Site and our services.
Information sharing and disclosure
- to any applicable venue, studio, instructor or other service provider for each class or activity that you sign up for on the Site, so it can provide service and contact you regarding the activity you reserved. Any other contact or communication between you and any venue, studio, instructor or other service provider will be subject to any terms you have agreed and/or other relevant consent. Further, we are not responsible for the content of any communications you may receive from any venue, studio, instructor or other service provider.
- if sharing the information is reasonably necessary to provide or otherwise make available the Site and any feature of the Site or a service that you have requested.
- to keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, or other information we think you would like to hear about from us or some of our business partners (but only where we have effective consent under applicable law)
- if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, in connection with litigation, to prevent a crime, to prevent misuse of the Site (for example, any attempt to engage in anti-social behavior), or to protect personal safety, the public, or the Site itself.
- in connection with a sale or merger with another entity, consolidation, restructuring, sale of company assets, financing or other corporate change, including during the course of any due diligence process or if ClassPass should ever file for bankruptcy or related proceeding.
- when we otherwise have your consent to share the information.
ClassPass may also share information which is not Personal Information with third parties (e.g. aggregate or demographic data).
You may correct, amend, or delete your Personal Information by editing your profile on the Site or emailing us at infoAU@classpass.com. You have a right to access a copy of the Personal Information held about you by emailing us at infoAU@classpass.com. In providing any requested Personal Information, we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable cost to meet our costs in providing you with this information.
We are committed to doing all things we reasonably can to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, interference, disclosure, modification, unauthorized access, and destruction. ClassPass takes reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of Personal Information. We protect the security of your Personal Information during transmission to us by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you input.
Where we store your personal information
Third party sites
The Site may contain links to other sites. ClassPass is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when leaving the Site to read the privacy statements of each site that collects Personal Information.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve retargeting advertisements on our behalf or to provide advertising-related services. These companies may use a cookie or an action tag, to tailor the advertisements you see on this Website and other sites, to track your response to their advertisement, to determine whether advertising has been served and to measure the effectiveness of their advertising or to award incentives or points to their members who respond to their advertisements. The cookies, action tags or similar files do not contain any Personal Information.
You can learn more about targeted advertising, its benefits and your choices by going to the Digital Advertising Alliance site at http://www.aboutads.info/consumers/. The targeted advertising companies we work with are members of the Network Advertising Initiative. The NAI allows you to limit targeted advertising from its members by using an opt-out tool available on the NAI website at networkadvertising.org.
We may also use third parties to provide measurement and analytic services. You can find more information on Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can change your cookie settings to accept or not accept cookies in your browser settings.
Social media features and widgets
If you have a complaint about the way in which we have handled your Personal Information, including any request for access or correction of your Personal Information, you can make a complaint to us via the below contact details.
We will consider your complaint and determine whether it requires further investigation. We will notify you of the outcome of this determination and/or any subsequent internal investigation.
If you remain unsatisfied with the way in which we have handled a privacy issue, you may raise this with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (www.oaic.gov.au).
P.O. Box 20196
Greeley Sq Station
New York, NY 10001
Or contact us here.
Last updated: October 1, 2015