Find the best studios near you.
Join the waitlist and be the first one to know when we’re ready for launch.
About this studio
Welcome to Bangkok's "Indy" Yoga Studio - The Yogatique Team believes in working the body from the inside out. Rather than focusing on one type of Yoga, the studio hopes to feed your curiosity and sense of adventure by offering an array of styles under one roof. When you enter the studio you’ll encounter a warm welcoming energy and a friendly neighborhood vibe, where you can explore the teachings of Yoga on your own terms. Much like life, there are many compelling paths to Yoga. That’s why at Yogatique you have freedom to explore your curiosity and explore "your" Yoga. If you are new to Yoga the "Yoga Virgins" series is the best place to start. Some classes are marked “Yogis With a Bit of Experience Please” - Yogis should have an understanding balance and strength skills please.yogatiquebangkok.com+66 026620172
Yogatique Bangkok classes
- Get Lifted (Advanced)
- The Afternoon Flow - Mixed Styles - All Yogis are Welcome - 90 mins
- Mellow Flow - Hatha Flow - All Yogis are Welcome - 90 mins
- Feel Good - Bee Good - Vinyasa Flow - Yogis with a bit of Experience Please – 90 mins
- Sivananda - All Yogis are Welcome - 90 mins
- Slow Flow - Alignment Focused - All Yogis are Welcome - 90 mins
- The Evening Flow - Mixed Styles - All Yogis are Welcome - 90 mins
- Vibrant Vinyasa - Vinyasa Flow - All Yogis are Welcome - 90 mins
- Get lifted - Vinyasa Flow - Yogis with Some Experience Please - 90 mins
- Playful Vinyasa - Vinyasa Flow - Yogis with Some Experience Please - 90 mins
- reFresh Flow - Hatha Flow - All Yogis Are Welcome- 90 Mins
- Sweet and Steady Flow - Hatha Flow - All Yogis are Welcome - 90 mins
- TGIF (Thank God its Flow) - Vinyasa Flow - Yogis with Some Experience Please - 90 mins
- The Morning Flow - Mixed Styles - All Yogis are Welcome - 90 mins
- Yin Yoga for Yang Yogis - All Yogis are Welcome - 90 mins
- Yoga Virgins (Defining the Postures) - Beginners - 60 Mins
- Yoga Virgins (The Flow Edition) Beginners - 90 mins
How to prepare
Welcome to Yogatique - You can wear anything you’d normally wear to a gym. Leggings, shorts or any comfortable pant with a t-shirt is fine. Gentlemen – please practice with a shirt on. Mats, props and towels are provided free of charge - please help us by cleaning your mat after class If it is your first visit come at least 15 minutes early to sign in. If you’re more than 5 minutes late, you will not be allowed into class Minimum age to practice is 14 with parental consent. We can not provide child care at reception No Phones in the Studio
How to get there
Is located at 116/8 Soi Sukhumvit 23, a 12 minute walk from BTS Asok or 7 minutes from MRT Sukhumvit The studio can offer limited parking spaces from 7 A.M. to 9 P.M. You may park for 90 minutes at a time at the lot just past the studio beside the Sukhumvit Soi 23 Car wash Please do not park at the NARZ lot – it is not public parking Google Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Yogatique+Bangkokemail@example.com,100.5631623,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x30e29efc9ce522c7:0xd29c8daec01b4ef4!8m2!3d13.738658!4d100.565351
Lockers, mats, parking, showers, towels
Most recent reviews
Feel Good - Bee Good - Vinyasa Flow - Yogis with a bit of Experience Please – 90 mins
Mellow Flow - Hatha Flow - All Yogis are Welcome - 90 mins
The Afternoon Flow - Mixed Styles - All Yogis are Welcome - 90 mins
Relax and Renew – Yin Yoga - All Yogis are Welcome - 90 mins
TGIF (Thank God it's Flow)
Yoga Virgins(The Flow Edition)
Yoga Virgins (Defining the Postures)
Yoga Virgins(The Flow Edition)
Sweet and Steady Flow
People also viewed
Start taking classes at Yogatique Bangkok and other studios!
What is ClassPass?
ClassPass is a new kind of gym membership that grants you access to thousands of different classes at studios and gyms in your city and around the world.
Price of membership depends on your plan type and city, and you can book and explore classes ranging from yoga to barre to cycling to martial arts – the options are truly endless!
The number of classes you can take and the number of times you can visit a studio per month depends on which plan you're on. You can figure out which plan you're on by going to your Account Settings and looking under 'Your current plan.' With hundreds of studios in our ever-growing network, you're bound to always find a new class to enjoy. When your cycle renews, you can go back and revisit those favorites yet again!