Find the best studios near you.
Join the waitlist and be the first one to know when we’re ready for launch.
About this studio
Established in 2003, YogaSutra is one of the pioneer Yoga studios in Thailand. With its spacious open-air practice room offering breathtaking 32nd floor city views, it truly is a “Yoga Sanctuary in the Sky." They offer yoga classes suitable for and beneficial to all ages and levels of fitness, for first-timers as well as yogis who have already made yoga a part of their lives and would like to continue their journey. Features ◦ Luxurious, relaxing, boutique feel ◦ 20+ qualified instructors and 35+ weekly classes of distinctive and varied styles ◦ Full complimentary amenities (showers, full-size lockers, towels, mats, water refill) ◦ Direct covered connection to BTS Fun fact: On a clear day, from the 32nd floor practice room, you can see the Cardamom mountains of Chanthaburi 200km away!yogasutrathai.com+66 0986706758
YogaSutra Studio classes
- Vinyasa | All Levels
- Core Vinyasa | All Levels
- Hatha | Basic
- Core Vinyasa | Challenge
- Alignment | Basic
- Stretching | All Levels
- Balance | All Levels
- Balance Flow | All Levels
- Hatha Vinyasa | All Levels
- Hatha Vinyasa | Basic (Thai Only)
- Yin | All Levels
- Gentle Flow | All Levels
- Hatha Flow | All Levels
- Dynamic | All Levels (Thai Only)
- Fundamental Plus | All Levels
- Power Vinyasa | Experienced
- Hatha | All Levels (Thai Only)
- Hatha | All Levels
- Pilates Balance | All Levels
- Hatha Flow | All Levels (Thai Only)
How to prepare
● Come to practice with an empty stomach; avoid eating at least 2 hours prior to class ● Please arrive at least 15 minutes before class starts for check-in ● Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothes; T-shirts / tank tops and leggings / track bottoms are best ● While holding a pose be as relaxed but precise as possible. Challenge yourself while respecting your limits. Understand the purpose of each Asana (posture) so that you are performing them with a conscious awareness of the breath and can focus on what you are doing. ● Most of all, have fun!
How to get there
YogaSutra Studio is located in the heart of the business district, perched on the top (32nd) floor of Sathorn Nakorn Tower, in the Sathorn Thani Complex, in the Silom/Sathorn area of Bangkok. By BTS / BRT: You can reach the studio via a direct covered connection to BTS Chong Nonsi (Exit 2) and BRT Sathorn. By car: Sathorn Nakorn Tower is located in the Sathorn Thani Complex, at the corner of Narathiwat and North Sathorn Roads. You can park in one of YogaSutra's dedicated parking spots at B2 Level.
Lockers, mats, parking, showers, towels
Most recent reviews
Hatha | All Levels with Chana
Hatha | Experienced (Thai Only) with Baitong
Yin | All Levels with Pattamarat
Vinyasa | All Levels with Nattapapat
Yin | All Levels with Pattamarat
Vinyasa | All Levels with Patpicha
Hatha Flow | All Levels (Thai Only) with Mild
Balance | All Levels with June
Core Fusion | Experienced with Patpicha
Vinyasa | All Levels with Chayapat
People also viewed
Start taking classes at YogaSutra Studio and other studios!
What is ClassPass?
ClassPass is a new kind of gym membership that grants you access to thousands of different classes at studios and gyms in your city and around the world.
Price of membership depends on your plan type and city, and you can book and explore classes ranging from yoga to barre to cycling to martial arts – the options are truly endless!
The number of classes you can take and the number of times you can visit a studio per month depends on which plan you're on. You can figure out which plan you're on by going to your Account Settings and looking under 'Your current plan.' With hundreds of studios in our ever-growing network, you're bound to always find a new class to enjoy. When your cycle renews, you can go back and revisit those favorites yet again!