Find the best studios near you.
Join the waitlist and be the first one to know when we’re ready for launch.
About this studio
Santosha is a family school, where people of all ages, races, nationalities, orientations and religious beliefs are welcome. They believe in certification and licensing for natural health care.santosha-school.com+1 317 405 8248
- -extra-> (donation) 1-2x/mo, Fri nt supper, presentation, celebration - DAY PRIOR RSVP REQUIRED
- -extra-> (donation) fire ceremony + chanting - agni hotra + Gita (by donation)
- -extra-> (donation) ritual + breathing - Devi puja + praanaayaama (by donation)
- -extra-> ayurveda cooking - soups and grains ($50, 3 credits) YA CEUs available
- -extra-> bodywork B103: acupressure lower back release ($40/2credits) YA CEUs may be available
- -extra-> bodywork B104: acupressure (marma point) meridians ($40/2 credits) YA CEUs available
- -extra-> bodywork B302: thai massage - simple, effective bodywork ($40/2 credits) YA CEUs available
- -extra-> communication C103: introduction to NVC non-violent communication ($40/2 credits) YA CEUs available
- -extra-> philosophy P102: 5 layers of human, 8 limbs of yoga ($40/2 credits) YA CEUs available
- -extra-> yoga lab YL118: pregnancy modifications
- -extra-> yoga lab YL119: prop use + chair yoga modification ($40/2credits) YA CEUs may be available
- -extra-> yoga lab YL300 using a wall as a prop for yoga ($25/1 credit) YA CEUs available
- -extra-> yoga lab: athletic sun salutations ($40/2 credits) YA CEUs available
- TANISHA NEELY PRIVATE EVENT
- YOGA 2 + BODY ROLLING: slow flow
How to prepare
Bring a yoga mat if you have one (you can rent for $2). The studio offers parking, water, organic cold-pressed juices, organic fresh granola bars, bathrooms, and changing rooms.
How to get there
Located just east of the intersection of 86th and College Ave Address: 8580 Cedar Place Dr, Ste 120 Indianapolis, IN 46240
Mats, Parking, Towels
Most recent reviews
YOGA 1: santosha foundation flow with Jo
YOGA 2: santosha athletic flow ($ reg. pricing) with Molly
YOGA 2: santosha athletic flow ($ reg. pricing) with Kelsey
People also viewed
Start taking classes at Santosha and other studios!
What is ClassPass?
ClassPass is a new kind of gym membership that grants you access to thousands of different classes at studios and gyms in your city and around the world.
Price of membership depends on your plan type and city, and you can book and explore classes ranging from yoga to barre to cycling to martial arts – the options are truly endless!
The number of classes you can take and the number of times you can visit a studio per month depends on which plan you're on. You can figure out which plan you're on by going to your Account Settings and looking under 'Your current plan.' With hundreds of studios in our ever-growing network, you're bound to always find a new class to enjoy. When your cycle renews, you can go back and revisit those favorites yet again!