Find the best studios near you.
Join the waitlist and be one of the first ones to know when we’re ready for launch.
About this studio
At Knockout Bodies, they’re all about fitness, fun and female empowerment, which is why they offer a variety of pole dance, pole fitness and aerial fitness classes exclusively for women! Their goal is to provide you with a serious workout, but that’s not all. They're an awesome place to socialize and hone your sexy, flirty confidence in a comfortable space — in fact, they want you to have so much fun, you forget you’re in a fitness class!knockoutbodies.com+1 612 789 0826
Knockout Bodies classes
- Spin Pole Tricks: Spin Me Round
- Foundational Pole Tricks 1 (New Students and Level 1)
- Foundational Pole Tricks (All Level)
- Dance: Adult Ballet Fundamentals
- Fitness - Flexibility and Conditioning
- Pole Dance: Floorwork (All Levels)
- Aerial Fitness: Cirque-It
- Chair Dance
- Fitness: Booty Barre
- Fitness: Strengthen and Stretch for Splits
- Introduction to Ballet
- Aerial Fitness: AERIALATES®
- Fitness: Bad Girl Kickboxing
- Fitness: Strengthen and Stretch for Back
- Foundational Pole Tricks 2 (Advanced Level 1 and Level 2)
- Foundational Pole Tricks 3 (Advanced Level 2 and Level 3)
- Intro to Exotic Tricks
- Pole Dance: Choreography (Level 1 & 2)
- Pole Dance: Exotic Floorwork (All Levels)
- Pole Dance: Exotic Low Flow (Advanced Level 1 and Up)
How to prepare
Pole Class: Shorts and a sports bra or tank top are best for class. Bare skin is best for gripping the pole, fabric is slippery. Underwear is not acceptable attire. Beginner classes are done barefoot, high heels are not recommended for beginners. Please bring indoor shoes for pole fitness classes, street shoes will not be allowed in the studio. Aerial Class: Leggings and tank top are appropriate for class. Avoid loose clothing. Classes are done barefoot. *Do not apply lotion to your hands or legs the day of any Pole class.
How to get there
Knockout Bodies is located at 2216 Central Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418.
Most recent reviews
Fitness - Flexibility and Conditioning with Courtney
Fitness: Booty Barre with alice
Spin Pole Tricks: Spin Me Round with Myss
Foundational Pole Tricks 1 (New Students and Level 1) with Tasha
People also viewed
Start taking classes at Knockout Bodies and other studios!
What is ClassPass?
ClassPass is a new kind of gym membership that grants you access to thousands of different classes at studios and gyms in your city and around the world.
Price of membership depends on your plan type and city, and you can book and explore classes ranging from yoga to barre to cycling to martial arts – the options are truly endless!
The number of classes you can take and the number of times you can visit a studio per month depends on which plan you're on. You can figure out which plan you're on by going to your Account Settings and looking under 'Your current plan.' With hundreds of studios in our ever-growing network, you're bound to always find a new class to enjoy. When your cycle renews, you can go back and revisit those favorites yet again!