EHS Pilates & Yoga
Find the best studios near you.
Join the waitlist and be the first one to know when we’re ready for launch.
About this studio
EHS Pilates & Yoga offer a large array of group classes & private instruction that include: Pilates, Therapeutic & Restorative Yoga, Rehabilitative Pilates, Foot and Gait Therapy, Preggo Pilates and Gentle Pilates & Yoga, Barre, Bodhi and Qi Gong.ehspilates.com+1 415 285 5808
EHS Pilates & Yoga classes
- HE- CoreAlign - Mixed
- NE- Mat - Mixed
- HE- Reformer - Mixed
- LE- Springboard - Stretch & Strengthen
- HE- Reformer - Int/Advanced
- HE- Chair/Apparatus - Mixed Level
- HE- Reformer - Intermediate
- LE- Springboard/Arc/Props - Mixed
- HE- CoreAlign - Intermediate
- LE- Springboard/Props - Mixed
- NE- Qi Gong
- NE- Self-massage / Myofascial Release w/ Balls
- NE- Mat Pilates - Mixed
- LE- Balance & Stability (Foot & Gait) class
- LE- Springboard/Mat - Mixed
- LE- Springboard/Mat - Intermediate
- HE- Chair/Apparatus - Intermediate
- LE- Gyrokinesis
- HE- Reformer/ Apparatus- Beginning
- LE- Spring/Reformer/Mat- Beginning
How to prepare
Please bring grippy socks as they are REQUIRED for class & otherwise available to purchase at the studio.
Most recent reviews
HE- Reformer - Int/Advanced with 5-Ruthie
NE- Mat - Mixed with 5-Chris
HE- CoreAlign - Mixed with 4-Monique
HE- CoreAlign - Mixed with 5-Shannon
HE- Chair/Apparatus - Mixed Level with 4-Laura
HE- Reformer - Mixed with 1-Olivia
LE- Springboard - Stretch & Strengthen with 4-Monique
HE- CoreAlign - Mixed with 3-Moana
LE- Gyrokinesis with R-James
LE- Springboard/Arc/Props - Mixed with 5-Ruthie
People also viewed
Start taking classes at EHS Pilates & Yoga and other studios!
What is ClassPass?
ClassPass is a new kind of gym membership that grants you access to thousands of different classes at studios and gyms in your city and around the world.
Price of membership depends on your plan type and city, and you can book and explore classes ranging from yoga to barre to cycling to martial arts – the options are truly endless!
The number of classes you can take and the number of times you can visit a studio per month depends on which plan you're on. You can figure out which plan you're on by going to your Account Settings and looking under 'Your current plan.' With hundreds of studios in our ever-growing network, you're bound to always find a new class to enjoy. When your cycle renews, you can go back and revisit those favorites yet again!