Find the best studios near you.
Join the waitlist and be the first one to know when we’re ready for launch.
About this studio
For over 20 years, Dance Boulevard has been helping people like you learn to dance! Come and join one of these beginner classes. Everyone and all levels are welcome!danceboulevard.com+1 408 264 9393
Dance Boulevard classes
- Beginner Salsa
- Beginner Salsa on 1
- Argentine Tango Intermediate with Lorena Gonzalez
- Ballroom Club Inter. Waltz
- Ballroom Club Beginning Am. Tango
- Beginning Argentine Tango
- Intermediate Social Dance Bolero
- Level 1 & 2 Latin Cha Cha
- Level 1 Waltz
- Level 2 Waltz
- Level 3 Night Club Two Step
- Level 4 Hustle
- Roots of Rhythm
- Social Dance Level 2 Rumba
- Social Dance Level 2 Salsa
- Social Dance Level 3&4 Salsa & Hustle
- Social Dancing Level 3,4 Rumba & Swing
- Swing in the South Bay all day
- Swing in the South Bay Class
- Swing in the south bay dance
How to prepare
Please wear light, comfortable clothing that you are able to move freely in. Make sure your shoes are comfortable.
How to get there
Dance Boulevard is located at 1824 Hillsdale Ave, San Jose, CA 95124.
Most recent reviews
Level 1 Night Club Two Step with David
Beginner Salsa with Hans
People also viewed
Start taking classes at Dance Boulevard and other studios!
What is ClassPass?
ClassPass is a new kind of gym membership that grants you access to thousands of different classes at studios and gyms in your city and around the world.
Price of membership depends on your plan type and city, and you can book and explore classes ranging from yoga to barre to cycling to martial arts – the options are truly endless!
The number of classes you can take and the number of times you can visit a studio per month depends on which plan you're on. You can figure out which plan you're on by going to your Account Settings and looking under 'Your current plan.' With hundreds of studios in our ever-growing network, you're bound to always find a new class to enjoy. When your cycle renews, you can go back and revisit those favorites yet again!