Associate Program Manager
ClassPass is looking for an entrepreneurial-minded Associate Program Manager to join the Pricing & Inventory team to help execute the strategy, day-to-day operations and experimentation in our most nascent verticals.
A career at ClassPass is an opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing company committed to helping over 1 million users across 20 countries live healthy and enriched lives. We have an exciting opportunity for a highly self-motivated, detail-oriented associate program manager to work on the Pricing & Inventory team, which manages the two-sided marketplace between our users and our fitness & wellness partners, and leads on testing new pricing, packaging and supply acquisition strategies.
As part of the Pricing & Inventory team focused specifically on growing our most nascent offerings, you will have the opportunity to help scale, manage and optimize some of our biggest bets. You will own and manage day-to-day task operations with eyes on optimization. You thrive in a fast-paced environment (willing to embrace change and remain flexible), love fitness & wellness, and want to join the team that drives the go-to-market strategies during a pivotal time!
- Support strategic Pricing & Inventory programs (e.g.: Wellness & Beauty) to optimize, automate and scale product and offering
- Go deep in every aspect of Pricing & Inventory programs from day-to-day operations to onboarding to payments to experimentations to marketing
- Run multiple experiments to gather insights and make immediate impact to improve operations
- Dive into data at the lowest level of detail to explain key metrics and performance
- Gather user feedback through interviews to optimize the user experience
- Document and define standard playbooks for Pricing & Inventory programs to repeat success and scale
- Operate in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment - always growing and improving
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years of professional experience post-graduation; project management, consulting, finance, or strategic operations a plus
- Ability to work independently, cross-functionally, and as part of a team
- Resourceful team player; self starter
- Strong attention to detail
- “No task is too small” mindset; roll up your sleeves and get the job done
- Proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency in analytics & visualization tools (e.g.: Tableau)
- Basic SQL proficiency, or willingness to learn