Paid Social Marketing Manager
About The Role
We are looking for a Paid Social Marketing Manager to manage our paid social program at ClassPass. You will be responsible for driving the strategy, operations, execution and expansion of our largest paid channel, working closely with both our domestic and international businesses. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the growth marketing landscape and how the KPIs tie to broader business objectives.
This role can based in either Missoula, Houston or London.
- Full ownership over planning and execution of ClassPass’ paid social program, with potential to move into additional channels including affiliate, display and podcasts/TV
- Drive channel forecasts and budget recommendations/allocation, with the speed and ownership to adjust tactics and strategies quickly based on learnings and opportunities
- Monitor and maintain key metrics across channels including budget pacing, LTV, and CAC
- Present regularly to executive level stakeholders on how campaigns are tracking against KPIs & company OKRs
- Partner with Business Intelligence and FP&A to measure marketing effectiveness
- Manage a robust experimentation roadmap to continually optimize performance through creative, messaging, segmentation, bidding strategies, etc.
- Partner closely with in-house creative team to test new ad concepts and directions, read out on results and drive creative strategy
- Analyze campaign results, identifying actionable opportunities (targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc) to improve performance and scale
- Discover and test new channels and new vendor partners to grow the business
Skills & Experience:
- Direct experience running paid acquisition campaigns, ideally for a D2C subscription model brand
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing to optimize performance for digital campaigns
- Very strong organization and project management skills
- Proven track record of ability to think creatively and execute on big picture initiatives
- Strong knowledge of data analytics and tools (e.g Google Analytics, Tableau, SQL, Excel)
- Possess a deep understanding of paid social acquisition and best practices across Facebook marketing
- Motivated self-starter who can work independently in a lean environment, but also builds strong relationships and trust working across teams
- Scrappy startup mentality
- Independent with strong time management skills
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things – and hard conversations – when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where everyone feels safe bringing their authentic selves to work. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.