About the Right Team Member
ClassPass is looking for a best-in-class Lead, Copywriter with a deep understanding of how to communicate a brand’s ethos across every channel – and every audience around the globe. You aren’t just about big ideas and splashy headlines – you carefully consider every word and understand how it can affect the message and our bottom line. You’re not afraid to test things out, iterate and dive deep into data. In fact, it’s where you thrive.
Our ideal candidate is an idea-driven creative who knows how to deliver compelling messages and communicate the most complex (and sensitive) ideas simply and effectively. As an integral member of the global Creative and Marketing teams, you’ll truly be the ‘voice of ClassPass,’ whether you’re writing acquisition emails, developing ad copy or conceptualizing our next campaign.
This role will be based in either the Houston or Missoula area.
- Develop copy and creative solutions for multiple marketing touchpoints across large, cross-channel campaigns, as well as one-off projects and testing
- Lead ideation, brainstorm and development of creative deliverables alongside other creatives
- Craft copy across all mediums and all audiences including our website, app, emails, ad campaigns, promotional collateral and more. Experience on paid social channels is essential.
- Test and iterate creative to determine the most performance messaging and copy variants – and use those learnings to drive us forward
- Collaborate closely with our Marketing, Product, Partnership, Customer Experience and Corporate teams to effectively communicate our UVPs, and to elevate and grow the ClassPass brand across multiple audiences
- Adapt and develop our brand voice to ensure it consistently represents ClassPass, all while keeping our business objectives top of mind
- Help develop and maintain company-wide voice and copy guidelines
- Represent and present your work to cross-company stakeholders, not only putting forward the requested solution, but consistently seeking new and innovative executions
- Oversee and manage contract and freelance writers, providing guidance, feedback and direction
- 5+ years of experience working in house or at a creative agency
- Strong communication and coordination skills, with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Proven success writing copy across multiple mediums that produces results, from conversions to purchases to engagement
- You sweat the details with an excellent eye for grammar, editing and proofreading
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload and deadlines, and a strong inclination to take initiative
- Experience working with distributed creative teams a plus
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.