Studio Partnerships Lead, Manila
In this role, you are the face of ClassPass to our fitness and wellness partners. You already know how to manage client relationships, interpret their performance metrics, and come up with creative solutions to address their concerns.
You’re not afraid to cold call someone or strike up a conversation with someone you’ve just met. You are always coming up with ways to think outside the box whether it’s crafting a rockin’ pitch deck, putting together a win-win proposal or hitting the road to explore a new market!
Our Partnerships team is the key to our success. In this role, you will be identifying potential studio, gym or wellness partners to work with, pitching them the value of joining our platform and building long-lasting relationships with key contacts in the industry, managers and staff in creative and fun ways!
- Be an expert on boutique fitness and wellness in your ClassPass markets
- Build strong, long-term relationships with partners by helping them grow their business
- Engage with key partners during a monthly check-in via phone or in-person meetings (some you’ll interact with everyday!)
- Drive adoption of new ClassPass products among your partners
- Retain our partners by providing best-in-class support & relationship management
- Develop in-depth performance reports to share with partners
- Managing your own opportunity by utilising online and offline sources to cultivate new and existing opportunities to develop and maintain your pipeline
- Driving through the full partnerships cycle by making/sending introductory calls and emails, assessing and building the relationship, closing the deal
- Achieving and consistently exceeding monthly target goals
Skills & Experience:
- Fluent in English & Tagalog
- Extensive experience in account management, business development, or similar role
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Mastery in negotiation conversations
- Ability to craft compelling, relevant, and objective-oriented storylines in talking points and presentations
- Knowledgeable in small business operations and financial opportunities with a willingness to learn
- Ability to create, read and interpret data graphs
- Proficiency in Excel
- Right to work in Philippines
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.