About the right team member
In this role you will report into and work closely with our VP International and manage a number of talented General Managers across the EMEA region. You have first rate strategy skills and a strong track record of delivering growth.
This role is a challenging but rewarding combination of strategy and execution, with accountability for stretching goals, and management autonomy over the resources to deliver them.
This role will have responsibility for the ClassPass business in UK/I, France, Iberia, DACH, Benelux, the Nordics and Middle East.
- Be accountable for ClassPass’s growth and profitability in its launched markets in the region, with ownership of the P&L
- Work with ClassPass’s VP International and team to develop strategy for established markets across Europe, as well as expansion to new cities, should they support overarching company goals
- Manage a team of 3 regional General Managers, each leading partnerships (sales, account management) and marketing teams for their region
- Steer major cross region strategic initiatives, including competitive strategy
- Think creatively about how to sell major partners (gyms, companies or brand partnerships)
- Maintain excellent communication with the company leadership to highlight strategic opportunities and threats and leverage the support of a world class team in HQ to deliver your goals
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience encompassing exposure to strategy, planning, sales, business development and marketing
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills
- Excellent communicator; can clearly and succinctly communicate with executive teams, and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams across geographic regions and timezones
- Highly organised, adaptable and versatile; able to tackle a diverse set of problems and work with stakeholders across the company to deliver
- Relentless drive for results, with the willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Confident with the use of performance data to help you track and prioritise and communicate with the rest of the company on how your market is doing
- A passion for Fitness and Wellness to properly understand and analyse the market and also to make the most out of your complimentary ClassPass!
- Previous startup experience is a plus
- Experience in top tier management consultancy or investment bank is a plus
- Right to work in the UK
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.