Since our founding by Payal Kadakia in 2013, we’ve built the world’s leading fitness membership through a digital platform, proprietary technology, a global brand and an unparalleled community. We’re revolutionizing fitness, wellness, and experiences. Even after being recognized the first unicorn of the decade, we believe we’re just getting started. ClassPass has helped members to get active around the globe, with 30 countries involved across 5 continents. Members have booked more than 100 million hours of workouts through our platform.
At ClassPass, we believe that every life should be fully lived, and fully celebrated. As such, we encourage our employees to bring their authentic selves to work every day because only when we bring our diverse collective of perspectives to the table is when we can truly play to win. We are wholeheartedly committed to building a culture where a sense of inclusion, equity and belonging are foundational and felt across all areas of our business -- customers, partners and employees alike.
About the right team member:
You’re not afraid to cold call or strike up a conversation with someone you just met. You are always coming up with ways to think outside the box whether it’s putting together a convincing email proposal or getting creative to get someone’s attention!
Our Partnerships team is the key to ClassPass' success. We wouldn't exist without our amazing fitness partners. In this role, you will be identifying potential studios to work with, pitching them the value of joining our platform and network and building long-lasting relationships with studio owners, managers and staff in creative and fun ways!
- Use our established tools to find the next great ClassPass partners and get them excited about our offerings.
- Source high-potential leads, convert inbound opportunities and connect with customers over the phone and via email.
- Collaborate with tenured members of our partner development team to assist in “winning” the partnership.
- Manage your own opportunities by utilizing CRM, email and outreach tools and resources to cultivate and maintain your pipeline.
- Regularly communicate successes and roadblocks to your manager to better inform the team’s goals and targets.
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways to connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share across the team
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly quota
- Maintaining daily KPIs and metrics
Skills & Experience:
- Hustle and drive to hit, or even better, exceed goals
- Strong phone presence and willingness to make multiple phone and email contacts per day
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience with remote work a plus
This role can be based in any of our U.S. office locations (MT, SF, NY) or remote.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.