Studio Partnerships Lead
Since our founding by Payal Kadakia in 2013, we’ve built the world’s leading fitness membership through a digital platform, proprietary technology, a global brand and an unparalleled community. We’re revolutionizing fitness, wellness, and experiences. Even after being recognized the first unicorn of the decade, we believe we’re just getting started. ClassPass has helped members to get active around the globe, with 30 countries involved across 5 continents. Members have booked more than 100 million hours of workouts through our platform.
At ClassPass, we believe that every life should be fully lived, and fully celebrated. As such, we encourage our employees to bring their authentic selves to work every day because only when we bring our diverse collective of perspectives to the table is when we can truly play to win. We are wholeheartedly committed to building a culture where a sense of inclusion, equity and belonging are foundational and felt across all areas of our business -- customers, partners and employees alike.
About the right team member:
In this role, you are the face of ClassPass to our fitness and wellness partners. You already know how to manage client relationships, interpret their performance metrics, and come up with creative solutions to address their concerns.
You’re not afraid to cold call someone or strike up a conversation with someone you’ve just met. You are always coming up with ways to think outside the box whether it’s crafting a rockin’ pitch deck, putting together a win-win proposal or hitting the road to explore a new market!
Our Partnerships team is the key to our success. In this role, you will be identifying potential studio and gym partners to work with, pitching them the value of joining our platform and building long-lasting relationships with key contacts in the industry, managers and staff in creative and fun ways!
- Be an expert on boutique fitness and wellness in your ClassPass markets
- Build strong, long-term relationships with studio partners by helping them grow their business
- Engage with key studio partners during a monthly check-in via phone or in-person meetings (some you’ll interact with everyday!)
- Drive adoption of new ClassPass products among your studio partners
- Retain our partners by providing best-in-class support & relationship management
- Develop in-depth performance reports to share with studio partners
- Managing your own opportunity by utilising online and offline sources to cultivate new and existing opportunities to develop and maintain your pipeline
- Driving through the full partnerships cycle by making/sending introductory calls and emails, assessing and building the relationship, closing the deal
- Achieving and consistently exceeding monthly target goals
- Fluent in English & Thai
- Extensive experience in account management, business development, or similar role
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Mastery in negotiation conversations
- Ability to craft compelling, relevant, and objective-oriented storylines in talking points and presentations
- Knowledgeable in small business operations and financial opportunities with a willingness to learn
- Ability to create, read and interpret data graphs
- Proficiency in Excel
- Right to work in Thailand
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.