Performance Marketing Manager
ClassPass - the largest all-access fitness membership with a global network of premium studios is aggressively growing its international business.
Over the past year we have launched in over 25 international markets and this pace of expansion is set to continue!
About the right team member:
This is a fast-paced and strategic position covering all aspects of paid marketing within the growth marketing team. Reporting into the Head of Growth in Europe and LATAM.
This role will take primary responsibility and own the day-to-day campaign cycle and execution of all elements biddable in-house across Search, Paid Social, Display (YouTube & AC), Apple Ads. The right candidate should be able to autonomously deliver flawless testing and media plans, optimisation, and analysis.
Your primary objective is to drive online acquisition across all paid media channels in the mix, working closely with marketing leads, agencies, global and regional team members to deliver efficient growth and improve profitability of the business in the region.
- Develop a strategy and execution of performance marketing campaigns across biddable channels to drive online acquisition
- Work with our in-house creative team, to deliver top class creative for use across Social & Display to drive performance
- Evergreen performance marketing campaign’s management (Prospecting/Remarketing): activation, pacing, reporting, weekly, monthly and quarterly campaign analysis
- Reporting and campaign reviews presentation back to the key business stakeholders
- Results oriented & performance assessed by the KPIs - delivering strong return on investment for paid advertising, efficient growth
- Focus on continuous growth, - expansion through new channels and audiences across existing and new market launches
- Technology - Keeping ClassPass UK at the cutting edge of auction marketing, utilising our services and identifying new services to utilise
- Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expert organisational & time management skills with a great attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills - ability to analyse raw data, find insights, and provide actionable strategic recommendations.
- Ability to implement and adhere to and meet deadlines and project manage multiple campaigns
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions
- Ability to lead and motivate team members in a positive light
- Strong work ethic, with ability to manage multiple projects, people, and time zones to meet deadlines and deliver results
- Proven online marketing background gained from client and/or online agency side with demonstrable experience and achievement across conversion or performance marketing
- Experience working across either PPC, Display, Social channels and a strong understanding of the fundamentals of acquisition marketing
- Proven experience on paid media advertising
- Experience with planning and running paid media campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Desired: Apple Ads, AC, YouTube.
- Excel advanced, SQL, Tableau - desired
- Proven project management and prioritisation experience
- Right to work in the UK
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.