Spring 2020 Internship Opportunity
ClassPass is looking for a copywriting intern to work with the Creative team in our NYC office. You’ll be responsible for a broad range of copywriting tasks, including crafting copy for marketing collateral, emails and social/digital ads, writing headlines, taglines, in-product copy and more. You’ll collaborate with other writers and designers to develop best-in-class creative ideas, determining how to clearly communicate an idea while keeping business objects and brand voice in mind.
This is an ideal role if you’re interested in a career in copywriting or the creative field. Please note: this is not an editorial internship and this role does not produce any work that can be found on our blog.
- Participate in brainstorms to conceptualize marketing collateral, emails and digital/social campaigns
- Help write marketing emails, headlines, subject lines, digital/social ad copy and more, while building a portfolio in the process
- Develop templates and guidelines for all marketing collateral
- Review and audit existing customer touchpoints to ensure consistency with ClassPass’ brand voice
- Proofread and copy/edit a variety of communications
- Rising juniors/seniors pursuing degrees in Communications/Advertising or English
- Experience working in marketing/advertising or at a creative agency
- Passion for fitness and consumer brands
- Attention to detail, command of language and grammatical knowledge
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to focus
- Ability to juggle multiple workstreams and a can-do, take-initiative attitude
- Available to work at least 16 hours a week onsite at our New York office
- Portfolio of work/writing samples a plus
This is a paid internship opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.