Corporate Sales Development Representative
ClassPass - the largest all-access fitness membership with a global network of premium studios is aggressively growing its international business.
Over the past year we have launched in over 25 international markets and this pace of expansion is set to continue!
About the right team member:
At ClassPass we believe partnering with companies who share our values can help thousands of more people live active lives. We are seeking an entrepreneurial, highly-motivated individual to help grow our burgeoning corporate sales channel. The right candidate isn’t afraid of cold calling or striking up a conversation with someone they just met. They think outside the box, by iterating on a pitch deck, crafting a convincing email proposal or supporting a teammate on closing a deal. This role is ideal for someone who has just started their sales career and is looking to get more experience in relationship-based selling and prospecting.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails
- Research, prospect and engage new corporate partners in ClassPass markets
- Manage your own opportunities by utilising CRM, email and outreach tools and resources to cultivate and maintain sales pipeline
- Regularly communicate successes and roadblocks to manager to better inform the team’s goals and targets
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways to connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share across the team
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Maintaining daily KPIs and metrics
- Fluent in English
- Hustle and drive to hit, or even better, exceed goals
- Strong relationship builder
- Willingness to make multiple phone and email contacts per day
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM preferred
- Right to work in Singapore
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.