Corporate Account Executive
About the right team member:
At ClassPass we believe partnering with companies who share our values can help thousands of more people live active lives. We are seeking an entrepreneurial, highly-motivated individual to help grow our burgeoning corporate sales channel. The right candidate isn’t afraid of striking up a conversation with someone they just met. They think outside the box, by iterating on a pitch deck, crafting a convincing email proposal or influencing stakeholders to close a deal. This role is ideal for someone with a few years of full-cycle, relationship-based selling, and is excited to bring their skills to the ClassPass team to hit the ground running.
- Organize and vet both inbound and prospective mid to large corporate clients coming through the funnel
- Manage your own opportunity by utilizing online and offline sources to cultivate new and existing opportunities to develop and maintain your own pipeline
- Research, prospect and sell potential corporate wellness program to potential corporate clients and maintain a strong close rate of corporate customers.
- Drive through the full sales cycle by making/sending introductory calls and emails, assessing and building the relationship, performing sales presentations and closing the deal.
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways in which you connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share across the team.
- Manage sales pipeline and project management of signed accounts
- Develop and maintain relationships with key accounts in order to drive employee retention and satisfaction
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to ensure successful corporate launches
- Maintain strong industry knowledge of the benefits and corporate wellness space, and craft ClassPass value proposition and positioning.
- Participate in conferences, tradeshows and events as necessary.
- Demonstrated sales experience with a track record of relentlessly high standards and top performance
- Comfortable and confident interacting with a wide range of stakeholders, including senior-level management (internal and external).
- Excellent research, lead generation, written and oral communication skills.
- Expert at navigating networks and building professional relationships
- Highly organized individual with the ability to prioritize and attention to detail
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Resilience and an ability to overcome objections and obstacles with an openness to feedback, and dedication to consistent self improvement
- Technical experience in computer programs such as CRM systems, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote, etc.
- 3-4 years relevant experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.