Sales Team Lead
About the right team member:
You’re a natural leader and work closely with your team to hit targets each month and contribute to the growth of ClassPass. You set the bar for the team by demonstrating your stellar cold calling, pitching and negotiating skills. You thrive as a player-coach by setting ambitious goals and providing the necessary mentorship, feedback, and support to set the team up for success. Above all, you know how to foster strong team camaraderie, motivate and empower individuals to do their best work, and drive everyone towards a collective goal.
- Successfully manage a sales team to hit monthly targets in specific territories
- Recruit and maintain a team of sales talent; coaching and performance monitoring of sales individuals to maximize each team member’s results
- Communicate successes and roadblocks to the Director to ensure the team is on track to hit monthly goals
- Organize and vet both inbound and prospective studio partners coming through the funnel to help the team maintain priorities and focus
- Work directly with team to drive through the full sales cycle by making introductions, assessing and building the relationship and closing the deal
- Identify emerging neighborhoods and target areas while being fully aware of new products and the competitive landscape
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways to connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share across the team
- Support the team to ensure they achieve and consistently exceed monthly target goals
- Demonstrated sales experience with a track record of relentlessly high standards and top performance
- Experience with mentoring, coaching and people management
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize and attend to detail
- A genuine curiosity about people and local businesses and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Resilience to overcome objections and obstacles with an openness to feedback and dedication to self improvement
- Technical experience in computer programs such as CRM systems (SalesForce), Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree and 1-3 years relevant experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.