UK Senior Sales Manager
ClassPass - the largest all-access fitness membership with a global network of premium studios is aggressively growing its international business.
Over the past year we have launched in over 20 international markets and this pace of expansion is set to continue!
About the right team member:
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, highly-motivated individual to help grow our burgeoning UK sales channel, while supporting and mentoring a small sales team. You are a natural leader and work closely with your team to hit targets each month and contribute to the growth of ClassPass. Reporting to the UK General Manager, this role is ideal for someone with a ‘player/coach’ mentality, who wants to take the next step in their sales career while both mentoring a team and maintaining their own pipeline.
Sounds great, but what will I actually do?
- Successfully act as a “player/coach” for a small regional sales team, helping the team hit monthly targets in their territory
- Communicate successes and roadblocks to the UK General Manager to ensure the team is on track to hit monthly goals
- Manage a team of Partner Development and Corporate Sales Managers
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to ensure successful corporate launches
- Maintain strong industry knowledge of the UK fitness and wellness industries and craft ClassPass value proposition and positioning
- Participate in conferences, tradeshows and events as necessary
- Ensure processes are in place for the UK sales team to hit their full potential
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated sales experience with a track record of relentlessly high standards and top performance
- Comfortable and confident interacting with a wide range of stakeholders, including senior-level management (internal and external) and mentoring a sales team
- Excellent research, lead generation, written and oral communication skills
- Expert at navigating networks and building professional relationships
- A highly organised individual with the ability to prioritise and attention to detail
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Resilience and an ability to overcome objections and obstacles with an openness to feedback, and dedication to consistent self improvement
- Technical experience in computer programmes such as CRM systems (Salesforce would be preferred) Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote, etc.
- Right to work in the UK
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.