ABOUT THE RIGHT TEAM MEMBER:
You have experience. You know how to manage client relationships, interpret their performance metrics, and come up with creative solutions to address concerns.
You are a strong negotiator, and you always look for ways to build deeper partnerships.
You are a team player and can work effectively cross-functionally with various departments to get any job done.
You are comfortable with numbers and are excited to use data and your budding knowledge of the boutique fitness space to make actionable recommendations to our most strategic partners.
As an Account Manager on the National team, your goal is to help our partners understand the benefits of ClassPass, maintain strong supply health and ensure they are adopting our tools and products to grow their revenue/business. You will work directly with some of the largest fitness brands in our network, to make sure they see incredible value in their partnership with us.
- Build strong, long-term relationships with dedicated partner brands by helping them optimize their partnership with ClassPass
- Drive supply health strategy for top national brands and franchised businesses and execute to achieve the desired results
- Drive adoption of and sales for ClassPass products with customizations by brand
- Engage with decision-makers during monthly check-ins and quarterly business reviews via phone, video or in-person meetings
- Retain partners by providing best-in-class support & relationship management
- Work cross functionally for goal of achieving full penetration of partner footprint across franchises
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have 4+ years of experience in account management, business development, or similar role
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Mastery in negotiation conversations
- Knowledgeable in small-mid sized business operations and financial opportunities with a willingness to learn
- Able to create, read and interpret data graphs
- Proficient in excel
- Based in SF or NY
- Benefits include medical coverage, vacation time, and ClassPass membership