About the role
As a Pricing & Inventory Program Manager, you’ll be at the center of the design and maintenance of ClassPass’ product portfolio. The Pricing & Inventory team is responsible for all pricing activities within the Company, from pricing optimization of our existing packages and features, to creatively using our inventory and dynamic pricing capabilities, to testing new customer packages, to helping the company iterate and continue to become a leading, international fitness brand.
You’ll need to not only think strategically about the implications of your recommendations for all three of our constituencies (our users, our studio partners, and ClassPass itself), but also be comfortable getting your hands dirty to launch scrappy beta tests, measure results, and iterate in-market. You should expect to interact directly with ClassPass leadership to get buy-in on your plan and test proposals, and will need to coordinate cross-functionally across all parts of ClassPass to execute these initiatives.
- Analyze user behavior data and external market data to develop innovative user facing plan and packaging strategies
- Formulate scrappy in-market beta test plans and lead cross-functional teams to execute and iterate on those tests.
- Present plans and results directly to our CEO and Leadership Team for debate and approval of major strategic initiatives
- 2+ years experience in management consulting, PE, VC, or in an operations / strategic planning role at a tech company; experience with a rapidly scaling business is a plus
- Practical business sense with the ability to translate between strategic business decisions and their impact
- Advanced Excel modeling skills and knowledge of economics fundamentals
- SQL, Looker and/or Tableau skills a plus
- Demonstrated experience & excellence in leading complex and cross-functional projects with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to distill complex issues & detailed analysis into simple, structured frameworks with concrete action plans
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Functional expertise in B2B and/or B2C companies; eCommerce experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.