Corporate Development Analyst
About the role:
We’re looking to add a highly motivated, detail-oriented Corporate Development Analyst to our team to support and expand our Corporate Development function. In this role you’ll be responsible for evaluating and synthesizing opportunities to grow the business through M&A, strategic partnerships, and other investment vehicles . The role is based in New York and reports into our FP&A organization.
- Develop, refine, and execute inorganic growth strategies for ClassPass
- Monitor and analyze the global competitive landscape on an ongoing basis to inform business strategy
- Identify, engage, and assess potential M&A, partnership, and investment opportunities through thorough diligence, financial modeling, and independent research
- Support key pre-close and post-close deal processes by contributing to due diligence, legal research, document creation, and by monitoring value delivery after deals are completed
- Support analytical practice area of business and enterprise value creation assessment, including the quantification of customer lifetime value, analysis of associated drivers, and reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- 1-2 years experience in management consulting, investment banking, PE/VC, or in an analytics, financial planning or strategy role at a tech or rapidly scaling company
- Financial, analytical, and valuation skills; comfortable with reading and interpreting financial statements and driving financial models to completion with (at times) limited information
- Strong quantitative orientation, as evidenced by academic coursework or prior quantitative work experience
- Advanced Excel and data modeling skills; experience with SQL preferred
- Strong attention to detail with high personal standards for accuracy and quality of work
- Motivated, proactive and curious disposition, with a natural tendency toward investigating information that seems interesting or anomalous
- Strong written and visual communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.