Corporate Sales Lead
About the right team member:
At ClassPass we believe partnering with companies who share our values can help thousands of more people live active lives. We are seeking an entrepreneurial, highly-motivated individual to help grow our burgeoning corporate sales channel, while supporting and mentoring a small sales team. They set the bar for the team by demonstrating strong sales skills, and aren’t afraid of striking up a conversation with someone they just met. They think outside the box, by iterating on a pitch deck, crafting a convincing email proposal or influencing stakeholders to close a deal. They are a natural leader and work closely with their team to hit targets each month and contribute to the growth of ClassPass. This role is ideal for someone with a ‘player/coach’ mentality, who wants to take the next step in their sales career while both mentoring a team and maintaining their own pipeline.
- Successfully act as a “player/coach” for a small regional sales team, helping the team hit monthly targets in their territory.
- Deliver on personal sales goals and subsequently manage your own pipeline and opportunities
- Communicate successes and roadblocks to the Corporate Sales Manager to ensure the team is on track to hit monthly goals.
- Organize and vet both inbound and prospective partners to ensure the team hits its OKR
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways in which you connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share across your team
- Research, prospect and sell potential corporate wellness program to potential corporate clients and maintain a strong close rate of corporate customers
- Drive through the full sales cycle for a small list of targets by making/sending introductory calls and emails, assessing and building the relationship, performing sales presentations and closing the deal
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to ensure successful corporate launches
- Maintain strong industry knowledge of the benefits and corporate wellness space, and craft ClassPass value proposition and positioning
- Participate in conferences, tradeshows and events as necessary
- Demonstrated sales experience with a track record of relentlessly high standards and top performance
- Comfortable and confident interacting with a wide range of stakeholders, including senior-level management (internal and external) and mentoring a sales team
- Excellent research, lead generation, written and oral communication skills
- Expert at navigating networks and building professional relationships
- Highly organized individual with the ability to prioritize and attention to detail
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Resilience and an ability to overcome objections and obstacles with an openness to feedback, and dedication to consistent self improvement
- Technical experience in computer programs such as CRM systems, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years relevant experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.