About the right team member:
The right team member loves communicating, has a high attention to detail, and gets excited about providing an amazing partner experience. You will successfully onboard venues onto the platform, which entails communicating with Launch Associates, tracking the partner’s journey from handoff to launch, creating the partner’s page, setting up pricing, and assisting in integration setup including, troubleshooting technical issues, and confirming test reservations. Additionally, support overall Launch team business efforts by completing ad hoc projects and assisting with target market rollouts.
Sounds great, but what will I actually do?
- Learn the ClassPass systems and tools including SalesForce, pricing setup and studio booking integration sites to help manage the launch team pipeline.
- Assist new wellness partners and high touch partners with their ClassPass venue page, schedule build out, and other data entry points
- Understand the ClassPass integration with outside booking platforms in order to support the Launch team and help partners setup integrations for wellness partners and studios and ensure a successful setup
- Implement products and features for studios sold post launch
- Assist with resolving onboarding issues and complete ad hoc projects
- Deliver outstanding service to our partners (studio, gym, wellness, etc.)
What we are looking for:
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks efficiently without compromising quality in work
- Proactive communicator who takes ownership and accountability of the Launch pipeline
- A team player comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment and working with a distributed team
- Ability to learn, understand and follow processes
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours to support our international expansion efforts
- Eligible to work in Singapore