Localisation Project Coordinator
About the right team member:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and support ClassPass in its global expansion efforts and localisation strategy. You will work alongside the Localisation Project Manager to provide translation services for internal clients across various departments and localise our product and content for existing and new markets. You will develop a good understanding of localisation process, learn translation and transcreation best practices and will contribute to the production of a wide variety of content in over 10 languages.
This role will be a 1 Year FTC.
Sounds great, but what will I actually do?
- Assist the Project Manager with managing priorities, timing and resources
- Monitor translation jobs within vendor portal to ensure timely delivery of translation projects
- Track and report on the status of translation projects
- Facilitate translation-related requests and distribute project queries to the corresponding requester
- Assist with quality control of localised product and assets
- Support the ongoing development of reference materials, including terminology bases, style guides and visual reference, for all target languages
- Build and maintain positive relationships with language specialists and answer their queries
- Assist with vetting new linguistic resources
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Translation or Linguistics (or equivalent experience)
- Fluent in another language in addition to English
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
- Detail-oriented, quality-focused, and proactive
- IT literate, with an aptitude for learning new technology and software
- Able to react quickly and constructively to troubleshoot problems
- Understanding of localisation processes, marketing and branding
- Experience in a translation or project management related role
- Experience with CAT tools and TMS technology
- Knowledge of fitness industry