Channel Sales Lead
ClassPass is transforming the $10B fitness industry by connecting people to over 1M studio fitness classes and inspiring them to live more actively. Founded in 2013, we’ve built the world’s leading fitness membership through deep investments in cutting-edge, proprietary technology, a global brand, and an unparalleled community. We’re revolutionizing fitness, and even after being recognized as one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, we believe we’re just getting started.
About the right team member:
Classpass Corporate has seen a tremendous amount of success and we are now looking to expand our business by launching a partner channel.
At ClassPass we believe partnering with companies who share our values can help thousands of more people live active lives. We are seeking an entrepreneurial, highly-motivated individual to help grow our burgeoning corporate sales channel through proactive outreach to third party vendors, brokers and other targeted partners to help create new sales channels and uncover growth opportunities.
The right candidate isn’t afraid of striking up a conversation with someone they just met. They think outside the box, by iterating on a pitch deck, crafting a convincing email proposal or influencing stakeholders to close a deal. This role is ideal for someone who has a strong track record in business development or partnership management and understands the art of negotiation and crafting a unique deal.
- Responsible for vetting and managing net new business with Third Party Wellness Vendors, Brokers, Insurance Companies and Wellness Consultants
- Grow and manage current partner relationships to expand footprint
- Identify, cultivate and maintain relationships via both your personal network of partners and cold outreach to target partners
- Drive through the full sales cycle by making introductions, assessing and building relationships, and closing the deal
- Identify emerging opportunities within the partnership space while being fully aware of new products and the competitive landscape; subject matter expert on corporate wellness trends
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways to connect and build out your relationships with potential partners
- Build presentations that tell a story with products and data
- Negotiate legal terms and conditions to establish the best possible partnership for all stakeholders
- Achieve and consistently exceeded monthly target goals by signing enterprise customer deals through direct sales and through third party networks (brokers, consultants, vendors, etc)
- Gain product buy-in from corporate stakeholders and third party vendors through constant touch points and relationship building, ensuring ClassPass stays top of mind for partnerships and sales
- Travel as needed to prospective HQs for meetings with executive teams and decision makers
- 5-7 years of sales experience with a track record of top performance
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and attend to detail
- A genuine curiosity about people and businesses and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Demonstrated ability to sell through distribution channels as well as to large employer organizations
- Excellent leadership, communication (verbal and written), and collaboration skills with exceptional ability to establish and maintain effective external and internal relationships
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Resilience to overcome objections and obstacles with an openness to feedback and dedication to self-improvement
- Proficiency with SalesForce, Excel, Word, Powerpoint/Keynote and Tableau
- Broad network of existing relationships in the insurance, consulting, brokerage and/or wellness markets
*This role can be based in our New York, Missoula, and San Francisco offices
ClassPass Company Culture
Our growing team (now over 400 strong!) is a passionate, hard-working bunch that believes in having a real impact on our customers' lives. We take work – and working out – seriously. The attire of choice is athleisure and you'll often see ClassPassers buddying up to take a class. We’re as inspired by the millions of reservations made to date as we are by the life-changing stories we receive from our members and studios, which is why we work together every day to innovate and create new ways we can make the world a more active place. Join us!