B2B Customer Marketing Manager
The ClassPass team is looking for a strategic, forward thinking B2B Customer Marketer to support our Partner Success and Product teams to ensure our partners are engaged, knowledgeable and excited to be working with ClassPass. As someone who has a strong background in both product and lifecycle marketing, you will develop an understanding of our existing partners and own the strategy, execution and analysis of product launches, upsell opportunities, onboarding, education, retention and winback of our partners.
As we continue to grow our partner network this person will drive strategic marketing efforts to communicate, engage and improve the product knowledge of our partners. This role is cross functional and will work closely with our product, partner success, content marketing and creative marketing teams to ensure that our we are building and strengthening relationships with our partners.
The ideal candidate has a strong balance of left and right brain with the ability to drive decisions based on data and analytics while being creative in your approach to testing to better educate and improve our partners’ experience.
- Own overall marketing strategy and execution to support the onboarding, education, upsell, retention and winback of our fitness and wellness partners
- Execute campaigns in partnership with the product managers and B2B marketing team to improve usage of existing products and increase partner retention
- Create go-to-market strategies for new product launches and business model changes
- Provide in depth understanding and documentation of who our partners are and segment for communication strategies
- Collaborate with product managers to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target partner personas
- Build out a thorough and robust competitive landscape
- Set metrics to measure channel effectiveness and continually test and recommend new channels and approaches to A/B testing
- Analyze data and manage dashboards/reports to track and report on campaign success
- 2-4 years of experience in a product or lifecycle role with a strong understanding of B2B
- Passionate about understanding our partners and providing them with great experiences
- Experience with marketing automation tools and CRM required (Hubspot & Salesforce preferred)
- Must have a strong sense of business acumen -- enjoy and thrive in project management across teams and for initiatives, working cross team and communicating internally about project descriptions and timeliness
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment without sacrificing attention to detail