Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Demand Generation Marketing Manager - New York, NY
As the Demand Generation Marketing Manager at ClassPass you will be responsible for accelerating the growth of our B2B business. You will own the strategy, execution and analysis of our lead gen efforts to build pipeline.
This is an exciting opportunity to build the foundation and strategy for expansion of our partnerships business. The ideal candidate will be an experienced B2B marketer that is ready to hit the ground running. In this role you will drive demand across multiple channels, optimize spend and measure the impact of your success on the overall business.
- Own overall strategy and execution of our demand gen programs to drive inbound leads across multiple channels
- Execute campaigns from start to finish and mange the inbound lead funnel, including website and web form optimization
- Manage all channels for lead acquisition, including SEO, SEM, paid social, display, partnerships and events, direct mail and referral
- Partner with sales, product and marketing to create engaging content to drive top of the funnel leads
- Set metrics to measure channel effectiveness and continually optimize paid efforts in order to prioritize spend efficiently
- Test and recommend new channels, acquisition approaches and A/B tests
- Analyze data to prove ROI and manage dashboards/reports to track campaign success
- 4-6 years of experience of driving demand gen programs in a B2B market
- Experience with marketing automation tools required (Hubspot preferred)
- Familiarity with CRM is required
- Experience with website analytics, SEO/SEM, landing page optimization
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Must have a strong sense of business acumen -- enjoy and thrive in project management across teams and for initiatives, working cross team and communicating internally about project descriptions and timelines.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment without sacrificing attention to detail