Junior Financial Accountant
ClassPass is the world’s leading platform for studio and gym fitness. We are passionate about helping our members live a more active life – we currently book almost a million classes a month and we are just getting started.
You’re a numbers person. You’re incredibly meticulous and detail oriented. You want to keep a pulse on the health of the business. You’re genuinely curious about getting into all of the details. You can wear many hats, and you’re comfortable taking on new responsibilities.
- Process and manage domestic and international AR & AP with accurate revenue, expense, and department type coding
- Support financial close processes by monitoring GL accounts, facilitating account reconciliations, and preparing reporting deliverables for the Finance Team
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Active participation cross-functionally in identifying process improvements in order to optimize efficiencies
- Assist the Finance Team with other ad-hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar
- CPA candidate, either testing or planning to test preferred
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, highly adaptive environment
- Detail oriented, well organized, and able to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects at once
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with intermediate Excel skills
- As many boutique fitness classes as you can take and all the snacks you need to refuel
- A working environment filled with passionate, happy, smart people
- An incredible opportunity to build a career with a high-growth startup while empowering others to reach their fitness goals
ClassPass Company Culture
Our growing team (now over 400 strong!) is a passionate, hard-working bunch that believes in having a real impact on our customers' lives. We take work – and working out – seriously. The attire of choice is athleisure and you'll often see ClassPassers buddying up to take a class. We’re as inspired by the 35M reservations made to date as we are by the life-changing stories we receive from our members and partners, which is why we work together every day to innovate and create new ways to make the world a more active place. Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*This job is located in Missoula, Montana