Partner Development Manager
In this role, you are the face of ClassPass to our fitness partners. You have experience. You already know how to manage client relationships, interpret their performance metrics, and come up with creative solutions to address their concerns.
You’re not afraid to cold call someone or strike up a conversation with someone you’ve just met. You are always coming up with ways to think outside the box whether it’s crafting a rockin’ pitch deck, putting together a win-win proposal or hitting the road to explore a new market!
Our Partnerships team is the key to our success. In this role, you will be identifying potential studio and gym partners to work with, pitching them the value of joining our platform and network and building long-lasting relationships with key contacts in the industry, managers and staff in creative and fun ways!
- Research, prospect and sell studio partners to our platform
- Utilize online and offline resources and tools to develop and maintain your own pipeline in SalesForce
- Drive the full sales cycle through making/sending introductory calls and emails, assessing and building the relationship and closing the deal
- Identify and close strategic accounts in each particular market
- Customize partnership proposals according to the needs and interests of the prospect
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways in which you connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share across the team
- Achieve and exceed monthly target goals
- Drive adoption of new ClassPass products among your studio partners
- Develop in-depth performance reports to share with studio partners
- Bachelor degree
- Spanish fluency
- Must have 2+ years of experience in sales, account management, business development, or similar
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Mastery in negotiation conversations
- Able to craft compelling, relevant, and objective-oriented storylines in talking points and presentations
- Knowledgeable in small business operations and financial opportunities with a willingness to learn
- Able to create, read and interpret data graphs
- Technical experience in computer programs such as CRM systems (SalesForce), Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote, etc.