Marketing Ops Associate
Marketing Operations Associate
Reporting to the Marketing Lead for International Expansion, the Marketing Operations Associate will be responsible for developing, managing and executing promotional strategies across all ClassPass markets for Europe; with a special focus on new markets. They will be highly organized, self-motivated and efficient individuals with an excellent interpersonal manner, proficient time management, and proven ability to execute quickly. We also need this person to have experience working across different team boundaries, across different time zones and under pressure.
About The Role
- Monitor, analyze, and report on campaigns and web metrics.
- Work closely with our digital marketing agency to ensure end to efficiency across our acquisition funnel.
- Work with the International HQ to build the fulfilment for promotions including but not limited to; landing pages, setting offers live, pricing & promotions, and ensuring the customer experience is seamless from start to finish.
- Analyze data and apply segmentation strategy/insights across promotional strategies and build fulfilment to drive better conversions
- Streamline processes and work with the wider International Marketing team to outline more efficient workflows across the European markets
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.