Localisation Project Manager (1 Year FTC)
At ClassPass we are expanding rapidly and now need help to localize our products into 13 languages besides English, reaching users across the world. ClassPass’s Localization Project Manager will work closely with the marketing, product and wider expansion team to evangelize the importance of global thinking in every step of the development process, and to facilitate the localization of everything ClassPass produces. He or she must have a deep understanding of software and content localization. We are looking for an enthusiastic, resourceful, and proactive team player who is effectively working across team boundaries, across different time zones and under time pressure.
About The Role
- Oversee the localization and internationalization of product and mobile content into 13 different languages
- Work closely with marketing, product teams and country managers to ensure global launch readiness and facilitate in providing a first-class experience for our international users.
- Work with internal teams to establish efficient workflows and continuously improve processes related to the planning and delivery of translations and multilingual content.
- Implement ongoing quality assessment systems to ensure high-quality deliveries in a timely manner.
- Create, manage and maintain key glossaries for each of the markets
- Work closely and maintain relationships with external translators and our localization vendors
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Given timezone differences to HQ (NYC), independent, yet collaborative work style is critical for this role