Account Associate - ANZ
About the Role:
Local candidates only
In this role, you are the face of ClassPass to our fitness partners. You confidently communicate the ClassPass value proposition, explain the usefulness of our tools and effectively troubleshoot partner issues. You also advocate for our partners internally, escalate bugs and communicate pain points and feature requests through the appropriate channels. This role provides the opportunity to learn the ins-and-outs of ClassPass and the fitness industry, develop client management skills and cultivate relationships with select partners.
The ideal candidate will leverage their outstanding communication skills and impeccable attention to detail to connect with partners and foster long-lasting relationships. This is a role for those who have an interest in working with small business owners and are looking to build a career in Account Management and Client Services.
- Respond to a high volume of emails (and limited phone calls) and prioritize them based on client level and urgency
- Leverage negotiation and persuasion skills to keep studios on the platform, increase product adoption, and engage in custom negotiations
- Assist with resolving transactional issues and completing ad hoc projects
- Deliver outstanding service to our fitness partners and gyms
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Must be located in the Sydney area
- Based in our Sydney office
- Benefits include medical coverage complimentary ClassPass membership, and an office filled with passionate, smart, and happy people!
- Must be authorized to work in Australia.