ClassPass - the largest all-access fitness membership to a global network of premium studios is aggressively growing its international business.
We are now seeking an Expansion Lead with first rate strategy & sales skills to expand ClassPass’s already growing business across International. This role is a challenging but rewarding combination of strategy and execution, with accountability for launching new markets.
The role is based in London, with travel across Europe & Asia required.
What will I do?
- Develop the launch strategy including number of studios/gyms/wellness and identifying key accounts, creating projections on user growth, and estimating budget ask
- Ensure all new markets have a strong studio footprint by selling the top accounts (and using financial incentives where necessary and within budget), and managing the other partner development associates in-market
- Become the expert on the market and work collaboratively with product and marketing for necessary localizations (eg what marketing channels should we use, what language works, any changes to the product, etc.)
- Liaise with the expansion program manager to ensure seamless launch day operations
- Assist in training for the incoming country manager/regional team, and collaborate with team post-launch to set strategy and set market on path for profitable growth
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree required
- Bilingual candidates preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience encompassing exposure to strategy, planning, sales, deal-making, and marketing.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent communicator; can clearly and succinctly communicate with executive teams, and collaborate effectively with teams across geographic regions and timezones.
- Highly adaptable and versatile; able to tackle a diverse set of projects and work with stakeholders across the company
- A passion for Fitness and Wellness to properly understand and analyse the market and also to make the most out of your complimentary ClassPass!
- Previous startup experience is a plus