ABOUT THE RIGHT TEAM MEMBER:
You are an experienced IT professional with a passion for helping others. You understand the needs of a rapidly growing company and know how to scale systems and processes accordingly. You can identify issues before they arise and tackle them with speedy yet thoughtful and effective solutions. Further, you have experience mentoring and managing others with an eye for their personal growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the IT function for ClassPass, which involves IT budget and policies, inventory management, wifi/networking configuration, A/V support, data security and retention initiatives, remote office support, and more.
- Research new technologies and drive large-scale infrastructure improvements to support a fast growing, ever changing work environment with fiscal responsibility in mind.
- Handle ad hoc troubleshooting for small and large issues, from faulty external keyboards to ISP down emergencies.
- Maintain and upgrade server and network services/devices to ensure reliability for employees.
- Be accountable for laptop and network security, ensuring our company’s information is always safe.
- Uphold a customer-first approach to IT and interface daily with employees.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of IT experience in a Mac OSX and Google Apps environment
- Advanced knowledge of installing, configuring, and troubleshooting OSX, integrating enterprise-level A/V systems, and administering several cloud-based services (e.g. Google Apps, Box, Salesforce, BlueJeans)
- Experience in IT hardware and software procurement
- Experience in establishing and supporting remote office locations
- Track record of thriving in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Strong time management skills and ability to juggle multiple requests at once
- Diligent about capturing, tracking, and closing helpdesk tickets to ensure quick response times
- IT leadership experience (including ability to provide feedback, written and verbal quarterly reviews)