ClassPass is transforming the $100B fitness industry by connecting people to over 1 million studio fitness classes annually, and inspiring them to live more actively. Since our founding in 2013, we’ve built the world’s leading fitness membership through a digital platform, proprietary technology, a global brand and an unparalleled community. We’re revolutionizing fitness, and even after being recognized as one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, we believe we’re just getting started.
Our growing team is a passionate, hard-working bunch that believes in having a real impact on our customers' lives. We take work – and working out – seriously. We’re as inspired by the 100 million reservations made to date as we are by the life-changing stories we receive from our members and studios, which is why we work together every day to innovate, create, and discover new ways we can make the world a more active place.
About the right team member:
You’re not afraid to cold call or strike up a conversation with someone you just met. You are always coming up with ways to think outside the box whether it’s crafting a rockin’ pitch deck, putting together a convincing email proposal or getting creative to get someone’s attention!
Our Partnerships team is the key to ClassPass' success. We wouldn't exist without our amazing fitness partners. In this role, you will be identifying potential studios to work with, pitching them the value of joining our platform and network and building long-lasting relationships with studio owners, managers and staff in creative and fun ways!
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Research, prospect and sell new studio and gym partners in target areas help ClassPass expand its geographic footprint
- Manage your own opportunities by utilizing CRM, email and outreach tools and resources to cultivate and maintain your pipeline
- Regularly communicate successes and roadblocks to manager to better inform the team’s goals and targets
- Develop creative, fun, and innovative ways to connect and build out your relationships with potential partners and share across the team
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Maintaining daily KPIs and metrics
- Hustle and drive to hit, or even better, exceed goals
- Strong phone presence and willingness to make multiple phone and email contacts per day
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Temp to hire with a 6-month probationary period
- Located in downtown Missoula
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.