New York Pilates - SoHo
Find the best studios near you.
Join the waitlist and be the first one to know when we’re ready for launch.
About this studio
Sculpt a long, lean body that is stable and strong to the core. Our music driven, fitness focused studios offer a diverse array of instructors and classes for students of all levels. New York Pilates uses intelligently designed, spring-based resistance training for deep muscle strengthening and development. Sculpt long, lean bodies that are stable and strong to the core. We are a downtown, boutique, contemporary Pilates studio focused on small group fitness and private training. Fifty-five minutes is all it takes to transform the way you look and feel. Get ready for deep full body strength building and conditioning in a chic and welcoming atmosphere. Classes fill up quickly so book in advance. FIND YOUR CORE, CHALLENGE YOUR BODY, CHANGE YOUR LIFE.newyorkpilates.com
New York Pilates classes
- Pilates Reformer: Abs Arms Ass
- Pilates Reformer: Core Cult Jump
- Pilates Reformer: Sculpt + Restore
- Pilates Reformer: Advanced Technique
- Pilates Reformer: Burnout
- Pilates Reformer: Foundations
- Pilates Reformer: Stretch
- Pilates Reformer: Prenatal
- Pilates Reformer: Abs Arms Ass + ITA
How to prepare
1. Students must show up and check in at least 10 minutes before class start time. Spots will be released to the waitlist at the 5 minute mark. 2. No late admittance into class. 3. For new students, we recommend taking a Foundations class before taking our other signature classes. 4. Wear clothes you can move in; leggings, bike shorts, sports bras, tank tops, etc. 5. Bring your best and get ready to #feelyourself! Prenatal Policy: 2nd Trimester - Needs approval prior to booking / 3rd Trimester - No classes allowed, private sessions only!
Most recent reviews
Pilates Reformer: Abs Arms Ass with Clara
Pilates Reformer: Abs Arms Ass with Katelyn
Pilates Reformer: Abs Arms Ass with Jennifer
Pilates Reformer: Abs Arms Ass with Kai-Ting
Pilates Reformer: Core Cult Jump with Meg
Pilates Reformer: Core Cult Jump with Cindy
Pilates Reformer: Burnout with Kai-Ting
Pilates Reformer: Core Cult Jump with Katelyn
Pilates Reformer: Sculpt + Restore with Kai-Ting
Pilates Reformer: Sculpt + Restore with Katelyn
People also viewed
Start taking classes at New York Pilates and other studios!
What is ClassPass?
ClassPass is a new kind of gym membership that grants you access to thousands of different classes at studios and gyms in your city and around the world.
Price of membership depends on your plan type and city, and you can book and explore classes ranging from yoga to barre to cycling to martial arts – the options are truly endless!
The number of classes you can take and the number of times you can visit a studio per month depends on which plan you're on. You can figure out which plan you're on by going to your Account Settings and looking under 'Your current plan.' With hundreds of studios in our ever-growing network, you're bound to always find a new class to enjoy. When your cycle renews, you can go back and revisit those favorites yet again!