Barre Studio Brighton - Open Market
Find the best studios near you.
Join the waitlist and be the first one to know when we’re ready for launch.
About this studio
Barre Studio Brighton is a certified Barre Concept© and Pilates Studio. Whether the class is Pilates, Barre Concept, or Floor-Barre, you are guaranteed to get a great workout that is as challenging as it is fun. Barre Studio Brighton has created a supportive and welcoming environment that you will look forward to returning to time and time again. See their class descriptions to find out which class is perfect for you!barrestudiobrighton.co.uk+44 7944 008533
Barre Studio Brighton classes
- (Open Market) Floor-Barre: Core-Conditioning
- (Open Market) Pilates Foam Roller
- (North Rd - Purple Turtle) Barre Concept: Cardio (Lvl 3/ A)
- (Open Market): Barre Pilates - Basic to Level 1 (Deliberate Pace)
- (Open Market) Barre Concept: Technique Class
- (Open Market) Barre Express Sculpt (Lvl 2 Accelerated)
- (Open Market) Pilates Small Props
- (North Rd - Purple Turtle) Beginner's Barre Concept
- (Open Market) Floor-Barre: Core Lvl 2 (Moderate)
- (Open Market) Pilates Magic Circle: Core & Fascia
- (Open Market) Barre Express: Lvl 1-2 (Moderate)
- (North Rd, Purple Turtle) Antenatal: Barre Bumps
- (Open Market) Cardio Barre Lvl 2-3 (Accelerated)
- (St George's Studio 3) Pilates (Intermediate) Plus Fascia Techniques
- (St George's Studio 3) Floor-Barre Level 2/ Moderate
- (North Rd - Purple Turtle) Floor-Barre: Barre Concept Core-Barre (Lvl 2/ D)
How to prepare
All mats and small equipment will be provided. Some venues only have Yoga mats, which are thinner than standard gym or Pilates mats, so participants may prefer to bring their own. It is recommended that you bring a towel and bottle of water to all classes.
How to get there
***Please check the class name for information on where the class is being held*** Classes are held at Studio 11 Open Market (The Level) on Marshalls Row in Brighton BN1 4JU or at St George's Church - Kemptown (The Crypt) St George's Rd, Brighton BN2 1ED.
Most recent reviews
(Open Market) Barre Express Sculpt (Lvl 2 Accelerated) with Amanda
(North Rd - Purple Turtle) Barre Concept: Cardio (Lvl 3/ A) with Amanda
(Open Market): Barre Pilates - Basic to Level 1 (Deliberate Pace) with Katie
(Open Market): Barre Pilates - Basic to Level 1 (Deliberate Pace) with Amanda
(Open Market) Pilates Magic Circle: Core & Fascia with Amanda
(Open Market) Pilates Small Props with Amanda
(Open Market) Barre Concept: Technique Class with Amanda
(St Georges Crypt) Pilates Flow & Fascia Lvl 2-3/Moderate with Amanda
People also viewed
Start taking classes at Barre Studio Brighton and other studios!
What is ClassPass?
ClassPass is a new kind of gym membership that grants you access to thousands of different classes at studios and gyms in your city and around the world.
Price of membership depends on your plan type and city, and you can book and explore classes ranging from yoga to barre to cycling to martial arts – the options are truly endless!
The number of classes you can take and the number of times you can visit a studio per month depends on which plan you're on. You can figure out which plan you're on by going to your Account Settings and looking under 'Your current plan.' With hundreds of studios in our ever-growing network, you're bound to always find a new class to enjoy. When your cycle renews, you can go back and revisit those favorites yet again!