- Yoga, Strength Training, …3170 E Colfax Ave, Denver
Yin Yogasee all reviews
I thought this wouldn't be nearly as good as dedicated yoga studios since they have so many different activities, but I was pleasantly surprised. Nice space and a very welcoming, helpful teacher. Can't wait to check out their other yoga classes.Endorphin is a community that embraces a lifestyle of challenging movement to continually improve mental and physical health with a wide variety of classes.
- Cycling, Strength Training3115 E Colfax Ave, Denver
Functional Indoor Cyclingsee all reviews
Best instructor I have had thru Endorphin, she actually went up to new faces before class and asked if anyone needed help with the bikes and such. The other 2 instructors I had at Lowry never bothered to make people feel welcome. great energy and a great sweat!!Endorphin is a community that embraces a lifestyle of challenging movement to continually improve mental and physical health with a wide variety of classes.
- Strength Training2501 Dallas St, Aurora
Functional Strength - Upper Bodysee all reviews
Even though this class is built around progressions I always find a challenge at my level (I don't go regularly). The instruction is what I appreciate - real knowledge of kinesiology and customized feedback. It felt like most of the class were regulars but folks were mostly friendly and also offered encouragement.Endorphin is a community that embraces a lifestyle of challenging movement. With a wide variety of classes, Endorphin continually improves mental and physical health.
- Pilates, Strength Training335 Holly St, Denver
Fierce Movement - High Intensity Pilatessee all reviews
This was my first class at this studio. I've heard nothing but raving reviews from my friends so I finally decided to give it a try. So glad I did.. Kellie was awesome at orienting me to the class structure and providing modifications when necessary. It was also a super hard Pilates class. I've been to many in Denver and this one just blew them awayFierce45® is Denver's Premiere High Intensity Pilates Studio that combines high-intensity, low impact and mindful movement for one of the most efficient workouts! At Fierce45, they have perfected the art of high…
- Strength Training3030 Downing St, Denver
Strength and Conditioningsee all reviews
CrossFit style workout with multiple circuits mixing strength and cardio. Austin is a great coach and corrects poor form on the spot while motivating you to push yourself. Great workout, I’ll be back!APEX Human Performance is focused on full mind-body optimization, pioneering what it means to live to one’s fullest human potential. This means they focus not only on building physical potential but also on how…
- Strength Training2860 Welton St, DenverBodies By Perseverance offers group personal training sessions and boxing conditioning, with a focus on weights for strength for a fitness experience that packs results in an efficient, short workout that's just…
- Martial Arts, Strength Training5305 East Colfax Avenue, Denver
Vinyasasee all reviews
This class is always such a treat! My body takes a beating, but I always feel refreshed and restored after Wednesday night yoga. ????????♂️Edge MMA and Fitness, formerly known as "Grappler's Edge" is one of Denver's first and foremost Grappling, Jiu Jitsu and MMA Academy's. Today, Edge welcomes everyone from those training to get fit, those looking…
- Gym Access, Strength Training6231 East 14th Avenue, Denver
Koko HIIT Classsee all reviews
Lowest intensity HIIT class I’ve taken, but still good workout. Seems to be geared towards women over 40, very gentle, lots of slow directions, lots of standing around.Koko Fitclub is an alternative to mainstream fitness. You want to be fit, but traditional fitness has let you down. Don’t be ignored by your gym. Experience individualized fitness at the gym where you truly belong…
- Strength Training3805 East Colfax Avenue, DenverWelcome home. Experience the game-changing, always fun and efficient 45-minute workouts and meet the community who will have your back every step of the way. Tough Mudder Bootcamp has the finest equipment, killer…