Discover fitness in your city
Barre, Dance, Pilates
Boxing, Martial Arts
Strength, Training, Boxing
Cycling, Strength Training, Boxing
- 8:00 AM
- Barre Class50m with EmilyTraditional barre class that will…
- 9:00 AM
- Express Barre45min with JasmineThe barre workout you want, ju…
- 6:00 PM
- Beginner’s Barre60min with KeriGreat for beginners! This barre…
- 6:45 AM
- Kickboxing 10160m with TimThis class requires hand wraps…
- 8:00 AM
- Boxing 6060min with MichaelOn your first visit, you will be pr…
- 12:30 PM
- Lunchtime Boxing45min with JanGet your fix in on your lunchbreak…
- 5:45 AM
- Kettlebell and Core60min with TonyFor those looking to take their…
- 7:15 AM
- Alter G60min with SaraA fast-paced array of circuit…
- 12:00 PM
- Cardio Strength60min with StephanieThe new AM BURN class is a d…
- 7:15 AM
- Vinyasa Flow (2/3) w/ Med…85m with KatherineThe demanding strength m…
- 8:00 AM
- YogaWorks (1/2)60min with NicoleTheir signature classes balance…
- 10:00 AM
- A.M. Flow (Open Level)60min with TeresaWake up with yoga! This class…
- 6:00 AM
- Express Ride30m with DougiePerfect for the Rider on the go…
- 7:00 AM
- House Ride45min with SarahThis is Cycle House’s signature…
- 5:00 PM
- House Ride60min with StephanieThis is Cylce House’s signature…
With one membership you can search options, book classes, and manage your entire routine. It’s never been easier to hit up boxing, pop by barre, or give cycling a whirl.
Work out anywhere
Jetsetters can stay active wherever they are. Your membership lets you work out when you travel in any of our 39 cities worldwide.
Choose from flexible plans
With no annual contracts, you can hold, change up or cancel your membership whenever you need. When you’re ready for a change, we’ve got you covered.
Hit the gym
Not feeling up for class? Book an hour of gym time and take the treadmill or the weight room at your own pace.
Choose your plan in Boston
$40 per month
- Visit the same studio up to 1 time
$65 per month
- Visit the same studio up to 2 times
$120 per month
- Visit the same studio up to 3 times
Want to know the best workouts in Boston?
Join our list and we'll send you an exclusive city guide to the top studios near you.
Ready to get started?
You have questions, we have answers
Plans change? No sweat. Cancel most classes at least 12 hours in advance with no penalty. After that, late cancellation and no-show fees vary by plan.
Reservations for many classes open at noon one week beforehand. Whether you plan ahead or book minutes before class time, check back often for additional spots.
Depending on your membership, you can visit the same studio 2-4x per cycle. If you just can’t get enough, you can purchase additional classes at ClassPass-exclusive prices.
Need more details?
Head over to our help center