The Pilates Lounge
About this studio
The Pilates Lounge provides small and intimate classes to maximise quality over quantity. Their sessions are kept capped at a small capacity, so that you get the attention you deserve.thepilateslounge.com.au0416045560
The Pilates Lounge classes
- Hello Weekend Let's Stretch with Strength
- Romana Flow and Dynamics Beginner
- A to Z Stretch
- Contemporary Pilates Beginner
- Contemporary Pilates Intermediate
- Stretch and Release 45mns Lunch Mat
- Creating Awareness Beginner
- Mindful Movement and Flow
- Movement is Life
- Moving for Bone Health and Back Care
- Mums and Bubs Mat Class
- Pilates for 2: Pre and Post Natal
- Romana Flow and Dynamics Beginner / Intermediate
- Romana Flow and Dynamics Intermediate
How to prepare
You must wear socks for class.
11 ratings for The Pilates Lounge
- 5 stars
- 4 stars
- 3 stars
- 2 stars
- 1 star
Most recent reviews
Lunch Mat 45mns Special with Kristy
Open Pilates Mat Class with Fiona
People also viewed
For a limited time, start your first month on ClassPass Base for only A$19Redeem offer
What is ClassPass?
ClassPass is a new kind of gym membership that grants you access to thousands of different classes at studios and gyms in your city and around the world.
Price of membership depends on your plan type and city, and you can book and explore classes ranging from yoga to barre to cycling to martial arts – the options are truly endless!
The number of classes you can take and the number of times you can visit a studio per month depends on which plan you're on. You can figure out which plan you're on by going to your Account Settings and looking under 'Your current plan.' With hundreds of studios in our ever-growing network, you're bound to always find a new class to enjoy. When your cycle renews, you can go back and revisit those favorites yet again!